Positively Book Crazy discussion

Book Swap Club > Put your swap lists here

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (iluvkimi220) | 27 comments Mod
Ok, here you can put your lists of the books you don't want any more.
Don't forget to post the condition the books are in, whether you will ship internationally or just to your country. And perhaps you can say if they are paper or hard backed. Maybe you can put the goodreads links to the copies you have too.

message 2: by Shakila (last edited Nov 03, 2011 12:08PM) (new)

Shakila | 1 comments MY SWAP LIST! :D (ALL PAPERBACK)

THE DEMON'S LEXICON - Sarah Reed Brennan (New&unread)

THE POISON GARDEN - Sarah Singleton (New&Unread)

BEAUTIFUL DEAD "BOOK 2 - ARIZONA" - Eden Maguire (New&Unread)

I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU, BUT THEN I'LL HAVE TO KILL YOU - Ally Carter (Used with creases on the cover)

- Sorry guys, but it's UK Residents only. I've never done this before, so I'm just sticking to the easy option:)

(Hopefully more soon!)

message 3: by Connie (last edited Nov 26, 2011 04:08PM) (new)

Connie Garcia (goodreadscomconnieg) | 9 comments Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel -Good Condition (paperback)
Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2) by Alyson Noel - Good Condition (paperback)
Shadowland (The Immortals, #3) by Alyson Noel -Good Condition (Hardback)
Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4) by Alyson Noel -Good Condition (Hardback)
Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noel - Good Condition (hardback)
Night Star (The Immortals, #5) by Alyson Noel - Good Condition (Hardback)
Shimmer (Riley Bloom, #2) by Alyson Noel -Good Condition (paperback)
Radiance (Riley Bloom, #1) by Alyson Noel - Good Condition (paperback)
Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3) by Lesley Livingston - Damage Cover (hardback)
Dragon's Oath (House of Night Novellas, #1) by P.C. Cast - Never been used (hardback)
Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods, #5.5) by Melissa de la Cruz - Never been used (hardback)
Tithe (The Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black - good condition (paperback)*already requested*
Ironside (The Modern Faerie Tales, #3) by Holly Black - good contition (paperback)*already requested*
Valiant (The Modern Faerie Tales, #2) by Holly Black - good condition (paperback)*already taken*
The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J. Smith - good condition (paperback)
The Awakening and The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #1-2) by L.J. Smith - cover some worn - (paperback)
Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries The Return Series #1) by L.J. Smith - never been used (hardback)
Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries The Return Series #1) by L.J. Smith - never been used (hardback)
The Fallen Omnibus, Vol 1 (The Fallen, #1-2) by Thomas E. Sniegoski - good condition (paperback)*already requested*
The Fallen Omnibus, Vol 2 (The Fallen, #3-4) by Thomas E. Sniegoski - good condition (paperback)*already requested*
Can send to U.S only out of U.S person has to pay for shipping.. please message me if interested..if you see * next to the book that means it has already been requested by another reader sorry :(

message 4: by Daisy (last edited Nov 05, 2011 08:07AM) (new)

Daisy (daisypaltrow) | 2 comments In YA paranormal I have the following:
*If I stay by Gayle Forman (paperback-good condition)
*Fallen by Lauren Kate (hardcover-good condition)
*Awakened-A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast (hardcover-good condition)

Other Misc genre:
*The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (paperback-good condition)
*The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (paperback-good condition)
*Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (paperback-fair condition; there's a crease on the left side of the cover)
*The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee (paperback-good condition)
*A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick (paperback-good condition)
*A Wolf at the Table by Augusten Burroughs (hardcover-good condition)
*Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (paperback-fair condition-inside is fine, it's the cover that shows the most wear)

I'd be willing to email pictures. I'm in the US and only willing to ship within the US. Thanks!If I StayAwakenedFallenThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie SocietySundays at Tiffany'sThe Time Traveler's WifeThe Piano TeacherA Reliable WifeEat, Pray, LoveA Wolf at the Table

message 5: by Shannon (last edited Nov 04, 2011 08:04AM) (new)

Shannon (caligirl25) | 5 comments Sofia wrote: "In YA paranormal I have the following:
*If I stay by Gayle Forman (paperback-good condition)
*Fallen by Lauren Kate (hardcover-good condition)
*Awakened-A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast (hardcov..."

I would love to have 'Fallen" By Lauren Kate

message 6: by Misty (new)

Misty Blankenship (darkangel_011012) | 47 comments Mod
I see so many great books on everyones lists!!!! I dout I would be able to give up any of the ones I have :-(

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Misty wrote: "I see so many great books on everyones lists!!!! I dout I would be able to give up any of the ones I have :-("

Ikr!! Out of all the 1s on my list, the hardest to let go will be the L.J Smith books lol

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisypaltrow) | 2 comments Lisa wrote: "Misty wrote: "I see so many great books on everyones lists!!!! I dout I would be able to give up any of the ones I have :-("

Ikr!! Out of all the 1s on my list, the hardest to let go will be the L..."

It was difficult to choose the ones I would be OK getting rid of. I only found 3 of my YA paranormal books I could part with and I think Fallen will be the hardest to part with. I don't know yet if I'll be able to do it. I'd like to think I will ;)

message 9: by Lisa (new)

So, how many of us have made swaps since this started??

message 10: by Connie (new)

Connie Garcia (goodreadscomconnieg) | 9 comments Lisa wrote: "So, how many of us have made swaps since this started??"

I have done 2 swaps got my books & mailed out their books today

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Connie wrote: "Lisa wrote: "So, how many of us have made swaps since this started??"

I have done 2 swaps got my books & mailed out their books today"

Cool!! I have also done 2 swaps =D

message 12: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (caligirl25) | 5 comments I've done two swaps also..

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to be a part of this, but I just don't think I could find it in myself to part with my books. I am one of those few people who bought a kindle because of the convience but can't seem to part ways with the feel of an actual book in my hand.

message 14: by Lisa (new)

Ashleydene wrote: "I would love to be a part of this, but I just don't think I could find it in myself to part with my books. I am one of those few people who bought a kindle because of the convience but can't seem ..."

I felt the same way but the books on my list are either books I didn't like or ones I definitely know I'm not gonna read again....or I have them on my kindle =)

message 15: by Ren (last edited Jan 20, 2012 06:48PM) (new)

Ren (laurenrrrr) | 1 comments My Swaps

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) by Stieg Larsson This copy is a paperback in new condition

Death Troopers (Star Wars) by Joe Schreiber This is a hard cover in new condition

I live in the US and will only ship to the US. If you want the books without doing a swap you can pay the shipping and I will send you the book.

message 16: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 1 comments I don't have a swap list up yet..sorry..

message 17: by Walter (new)

Walter Ramsay | 5 comments I'll give it a try. Contact me.
Author - Beneath the Dune and soon to be released Coastal Access.

message 18: by Jolene (new)

Jolene (jolenea) | 3 comments I have two ARCs that are looking for new homes

Across The Universe by Beth Revis-great condition and has the purple cover

Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers-Great condition-Advanced Uncorrected Proof and has a blank cover

Will send to anywhere in the US

message 19: by Deann (new)

Deann (bakerette2010) | 3 comments I would take either or both of these. Let me know, thanks!

Jolene wrote: "I have two ARCs that are looking for new homes

Across The Universe by Beth Revis-great condition and has the purple cover

Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers-Great condition-Advanced Uncorrected Proo..."

message 20: by Jolene (new)

Jolene (jolenea) | 3 comments Across The Universe has been claimed, but Original Sin is Still available. Please Message me your address and I will send it out Friday

message 21: by Jolene (last edited Feb 17, 2012 02:17PM) (new)

Jolene (jolenea) | 3 comments *Isle Of Night-Veronica Wolff-Brand new and signed copy~ Taken

message 22: by Mikila (new)

Mikila Marshall | 2 comments I "need" Creatura by Nely Cab. I'd swap it for any of the following
Divergent
Shiver
Linger
Forever
I don't mind if it's an Ebook I just really want the book Lol :)