Lush Library discussion

The Strain (The Strain Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The Strain
This book, that book > The Strain

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kirsty (kirkel) | 1160 comments Mod
Has anyone read any of this series?

I have just discovered it on here and since I've heard of Guillermo del Toro for films like The Orphanage and Pan's Labyrinth I'm really excited to hear that he has books out too. Don't read the top review of it - I think she's put a descriptive spoiler in her review!

Vicky | 30 comments Yes i've read it. I wouldn't say it was as good in concept as his films and I thought the ending was blatently written for a sequel but it was still an enjoyable book.

Vicky wrote: "Yes i've read it. I wouldn't say it was as good in concept as his films and I thought the ending was blatently written for a sequel but it was still an enjoyable book."

Thanks. Have you read the sequel? I guess he made the ending obviously set up for a sequel because he's a director/producer.

Vicky | 30 comments No I haven't read it yet, its on my to-read list but I haven't bought it yet. Have you read the strain yet?

It's been relegated because it is part of a series that I'll probably to read all at once. It sounds really good.