The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Avid Reader

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (u2fans) Hi everyone!
I just found goodreads recently and am so excited to see they have an active group that selects books monthly and discusses them. I used to be an AOL chat host in their books area (which changed many times after that, it's been years and I so miss those groups. 'Met' alot of great people and made some good online friends. I joined a face to face group a few months ago but they tend to meet to eat more than to discuss the chosen books. LOL
My favorite authors in this genre are Stephen King, Dean Koontz, John Sandford, Lee Child, Harlan Coben, Janet Evanovich, Sue Grafton, JD Robb... I'm sure there's more!
So I hope to join in for some great discussions!

message 2: by T (new)

T (twoo) | 18420 comments Hey Debbie, welcome!

Um, some of the games in the Fun & Games section keeps trending toward food here, too.... :-O

message 3: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Debbie, thanks for joining the group. I'm sure you'll find lots of things to read and a lot of new authors. You can check out our "Group Reads Folder" as well. The threads there never close so feel free to jump into an "old" discussion or one of the current ones.

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Michael | 674 comments Debbie wrote: "Hi everyone!
I just found goodreads recently and am so excited to see they have an active group that selects books monthly and discusses them.

We have some of the same 'favorite' authors, early Dean Koontz, Sandford, J.D. Robb and some of my recent reads have ventured into the mystery/paranormal areas, Charlaine Harris, Kat Richardson, C. E. Murphy.