UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Past Group Book Discussions > The Sooner - S. G. Alan - How are you getting on

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments The Sooner

How did it go? Reviews here. If you know how to tag spoilers then they can go here, otherwise please wait for the book discussion thread to open.

The Sooner

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

As soon as I saw this in the choices, I knew that Dd had chosen it! :0)

message 3: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 7680 comments Yay!!!

I can't believe it!

This is the first time I've ever chosen a group book and I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!

I think I'm gonna read 'The Sooner' again with all of you!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I've just downloaded it Dd!

:0)

message 5: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 7680 comments Karen (Kew) wrote: "I've just downloaded it Dd!

:0)"

Yay!!!

Hope you like it!!!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I'll download the sample as I didn't get much from the blurb.

Thanks DeeDee!

message 7: by Freddiesmum (new)

Freddiesmum | 137 comments Sample also downloaded for me. Anything over £1 gets sampled now if I have not read the author before. Sign of the economic times I am afraid!

message 8: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 7680 comments Freddiesmum wrote: "Sample also downloaded for me. Anything over £1 gets sampled now if I have not read the author before. Sign of the economic times I am afraid!"

Only sensible!!!

message 9: by D.D. Chant (last edited Nov 10, 2011 04:40AM) (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 7680 comments Okay, so who has reached the part with the crazy Doc????

message 10: by Freddiesmum (new)

Freddiesmum | 137 comments I have read the sample and will be getting the book, but I am enthralled by the Blackdagger Brotherhood books at the moment and for some reason can not stop reading them! Very light and quite stupid stories but they are suiting me this week!!
Nothing like a few Vamps to de stress the working week!

Audrey (Seaholly) | 219 comments BDB books were fun freddiesmum I read them all one after the other.

message 12: by Freddiesmum (new)

Freddiesmum | 137 comments on book 7 now, unable to stop.....

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I started reading this book last night! Although I downloaded two of this months choice, I just wasn't in the mood for them. I've started this one at last!! Just finished the first chapter.

:0)

message 14: by D.D. Chant (new)

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 7680 comments Karen (Kew) wrote: "I started reading this book last night! Although I downloaded two of this months choice, I just wasn't in the mood for them. I've started this one at last!! Just finished the first chapter.

:0)"

Yay!!!