Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > sherry's very , very, very short list of october reads

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3691 comments The Affair- lee child
The Most Dangerous Thing- laura lippman

moving/packing really impacted my reading time! i 've been reading Shock Wave since october 10 and still haven't finished it!! i hope to be unpacked enough by the weekend to finish it .

message 2: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8057 comments Sherry, Virgil is not very happy with you!!!

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14623 comments Good luck with the unpacking, Sherry! The reading time will come back soon. ;)

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3691 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Sherry, Virgil is not very happy with you!!!"

carol, i know! he is calling to me all the time!

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3691 comments Ann wrote: "Good luck with the unpacking, Sherry! The reading time will come back soon. ;)"

thanks. i know it will but it needs to hurry up.. :)

message 6: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 865 comments Good luck in the new house? Have you thought about a new favorite reading spot in it yet? No matter what house I'm in, my bedroom always wins out.

message 7: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3626 comments Congrats on the new house!! I HATE moving!! Hope you get your reading time back pronto!

message 8: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Sherry wrote: "The Affair- lee child
The Most Dangerous Thing- laura lippman

moving/packing really impacted my reading time! i 've been reading Shock Wave since..."

Good luck with settling in. Moving is so disruptive.

message 9: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8057 comments Great point, Marcy. My new favorite spot is my dad's den. It has a nice comfy lounger that I never much used when he was alive. It's cozy.
I always seem to fall asleep when I read in bed, which is the only sitting/lounging surface in my bedroom.

Marcy wrote: "Good luck in the new house? Have you thought about a new favorite reading spot in it yet? No matter what house I'm in, my bedroom always wins out."

message 10: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14623 comments Carol - that sounds like a very comforting space, {{Carol}} Hugs to you!
Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Great point, Marcy. My new favorite spot is my dad's den. It has a nice comfy lounger that I never much used when he was alive. It's cozy."

message 11: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3593 comments Sherry, good luck in the new house and congrats. I'm sure you will catch up on your reading once all the packing/unpacking is done.