The Underground discussion

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((FOOD!!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 07, 2011 10:06PM) (new)

James walked in with Aubrey, stomach rumbling. "Good gosh, I'm starved." He gave a sheepish smile. "I may or may not have skipped breakfast this morning."

message 3: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "We're both guilty of that crime," Aubrey said, smiling back at him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

James laughed, grabbing the nearest piece of food that he saw. He looked at the sandwich carefully. "If there's mayo, this thing is going in the trash."

message 5: by Adena (last edited Nov 08, 2011 06:15PM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "If there's mayo, you can give it to me," Aubrey corrected. She took a sandwich and inspected it. "If there isn't mayo, this thing is going in the trash," she said, doing an extremely accurate imitation of James's voice.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, I can't help it if I'm a picky eater," James said, peering at the sanwich carefully. Satisfied that there was no mayo or mustard, he took a bite.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Adena?))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((ADENA!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 9: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Aubrey smiled and took a bite of her own sandwich. "Well I'm too hungry to be picky," she said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

James laughed. "Oh, I always find time and energy to be a picky eater. It's just... in me."

((Last night I watched New Earth with Ten acting like a woman... OH BABY, I'M BEATING OUT A SAMBA!))

message 11: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) ((hahaha nice!!))

"You must have a lot of time," Aubrey said, laughing.

((So, I've had varsity soccer tryouts all week and the coach said this would be the last day, but he can't decide on which players to take, so I have to tryout again tomorrow... I AM SOO STRESSED!))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's okay. I understand. My sister golfs, and it's kind of similar in that the coach picks certain girls to play each match. I hope everything goes well (: ))

"Actually, I don't," James said. "But I manage. There's always time for picky in my world." He laughed.

message 13: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Aubrey smiled and ate some more of her sandwich. "It amazing how good a simple sandwich tastes when you haven't eaten all day."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "Especially if there's no mayo," he saod, smiling.

message 15: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Aubrey rolled her eyes. "Sure, sure," she said. She took a bottle of water, twisted the cap off, and took a sip.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"So do you have a job around here?" James asked, though he guessed she probably didn't if she was wandering around.

message 17: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Aubrey shook her head, blushing slightly. "Nope, I'm currently unemployed."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled gently. "That's nothing to be ashamed of, you know. A lot of people aren't." James paused and thought a moment. "Would you like to help me out in the infirmary? I mean, you probably wouldn't help with the patients, but if you want a small job filing..."

message 19: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) "That would be nice," Aubrey said. She smiled, thinking of all the time she would get to spend with James, and hoped that her expression wasn't too easy to read.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, I'll be seeing you at seven-thirty in the morning every day, starting tomorrow." James smiled. "And behave. I'm your new boss."

message 21: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Aubrey arched an eyebrow. "And what are the consequences for bad behavior?" she asked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged. "Cleaning, I don't know. Honestly, I don't think there will be much trouble."