Love Inspired Books discussion

Character Interviews > Heroine Interview from Home for Thanksgiving in Once Upon a Thanksgiving by Winnie Griggs

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
Once Upon a Thanksgiving Season of Bounty\Home for Thanksgiving (Love Inspired Historical) by Linda Ford

How exciting to have Ruby Anne Tuggle, the hero/heroine from Home For Thanksgiving, an October release from Love Inspired Historical (part of the Once Upon A Thanksgiving anthology) with us today.

1. Tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I suppose it's the fact that the folks in Cleebit Springs have taken turns caring for me since I was orphaned nearly thirteen years ago. As a result I've lived with nearly every family in town at one time or another.

2. What do you do for fun?
Dream about the day when I can strike out on my own and not be beholden to anyone

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I don't care much for doing laundry - it's hot, back breaking work.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Being alone and unwanted

5. What do you want out of life?
To be free of the past

6. What is the most important thing to you?
Family and a sense of belonging

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I love to read! I haven't had much chance to indulge myself but I own three books my father left behind - The bible, a book on botany and Mark Twain's The Prince and The pauper. I've read all three of them many, many times.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I am who God made me and I suppose I'm satisfied with that. As for my circumstances, I would dearly love to find a way out of this town, away from this smothering oppressiveness I lived with for so long. And I think I've finally figured out how to do it!

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I have a cat named Patience and she's my best friend. She was a scraggly stray that I first spotted slinking around outside the boardinghouse where I live. I had to really work to win her trust but it was totally worth it.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
To the day my father died, so I could warn him and maybe save his life.

message 2: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments lovely interview now I want yet another book!