Random rp discussion

Halloween RP > The Town

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012], I am the Head Mod! All lesser Mods shall bow before me! ^_^ (new)

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 334 comments Mod
Its a pretty small town. It has the usual: houses, a school, a library, a cemetery, etc.

message 2: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) John Doe walked past the cemetary, his homemade costume was extraordinarily detailed.

message 3: by Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012], I am the Head Mod! All lesser Mods shall bow before me! ^_^ (new)

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 334 comments Mod
Amber kneeled by a headstone, and bent her head in sadness.

message 4: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) John Doe saw a person in the graveyard, but turned away so that he wasn't interrupting anything private.

message 5: by Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012], I am the Head Mod! All lesser Mods shall bow before me! ^_^ (new)

"You're lucky. You got away from it all," Amber whispered. "I guess life does have its moments, though," she layed down and looked at the sky. "The stars for example."

message 6: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) John turned the corner and came upon a decrepit-looking house. The paint was peeling off of the walls and looked like demonic tongues licking the night air. The front door was hanging off its hinges, gouges deep in the wood that spread diagonally across it. The window shutters were missing a few dashes of wood and broke in some places. One was hanging off its top hinge. The lawn was unkempt and grew into a jungle.....

But there was a light in the attic window.