Finally (Willow Falls, #2) Finally question

Did you like the book Finally by Wendy Mass?
Ashley Ashley Oct 30, 2011 07:45PM
I wanted to know who likes this book, like me, and who didnt like it. I absoulutely LOVED this book and i reccommend it to any girls out there. I dont know who wouldnt LOVE this book!!!!

deleted member Jan 25, 2012 04:03PM   1 vote
i love both! :)

Nope! read my review.

I loved it! It was a great book :D

It is awesome!!!!! I read the whole series;11 birthdays;13 wishes;the last gift. They were amazing!!! Highly recommnded

I loved em all! Wendy Mass's books are awesome!

I loved this book and 11 birthdays!!!!!

deleted member Jan 25, 2012 04:20PM   0 votes
I liked it! I haven't read 11 Birthdays or 13 Gifts, but I highly suggest Finally! It was really interesting and funny!

I loved the book but I think her next book in the series 13 gifts was the best of all

I love it!

This book was really good:-P

It was really good! LOVED IT!!!

I LOVED IT SO MUCH

I loved it!

I love Wendy Mass!
;D

Cierra and Alexa (last edited Jan 09, 2015 03:26PM ) Jan 09, 2015 03:25PM   0 votes
Probably on my top ten favorite books of all time. It was sooooooo funny. I'm going to reread it.
OH by the way there's a fourth book. The Last Present. I think it's about Grace. Can't wait to read it.

i loved this booka nd 11 bithdays both excelent books i recomend to everyone! ;)

I loved this book. it's second to the series 11 Birthdays which is also the name of the book and I recommend reading it. And after you read those 2, read the third one 13 Gifts. It's the epic book in the sereis cause all the characters come back

i <3 this book! Totally reminded me of my family-lol

I liked it! It was really funny!

Nancy :DD
Jul 29, 2012 10:36PM · flag
U 25x33
Jessie I think this book was a lot better than the other books, I think that in this book she is more determined to get what she wants then in the other book ...more
Oct 26, 2015 08:43AM · flag