Shut Up & Read discussion

261 views
Archives > Vampire Diaries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Omg this is my favorite series on T.V. right now!!! The actor's that play Damon and Stefan Salvatore are yummy!!
okay for starters my favorite character on the show would be Damon because hes super sexy,and funny reckless and i think if there is going to be a Vampire Academy movie he should play Demtri! And this show has everything everyone could hope for on t.v.- Vampires,witches,werewolf's,half breeds-vampire/werewolf,vampire hunters! Please tell me im not the only one whose watched this show!!


message 2: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 15 comments Omg, I couldn't agree more. There are soo many eye candy for us. But particularly Damon, I love him. Everything about his character i love. The show is hard to beat. Definitely one of my favs. Thursday is my new favorite day of the week, lol


message 3: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
I know!! we only have a few episodes left!! Im going to cry when we have to wait till next year for the new season! I know its going to end on a cliff hanger as always! But its always something juicy and keeps you on the edge of the seat Good! And i also like Nina Dobrev she's a good actress! Its good to see her play two characters and to see how experience she is with the acting thing. I remember her on Degrassi,i liked her story on the show it was soo good i use to like that show too!


message 4: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 15 comments Yea, I know. Shows always end on cliffhangers. But it makes you want to wait and watch for the new season. And Nina is really good. I think she has the best job EVER! Lol, she gets to be with all the hotties, and she has Damon in real life. I just can't for elaina and Damon to be together on the show! It needs to happen


message 5: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
NNNNNOOO really!!! i did not know that!! she is the luckiest gal in the world!! Im trying not to be jealous right omg! i want him for myself x0 .. have you read any of the books?


message 6: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I prefer reading it than watching. I'm on Shadow Souls.. but haven't started.


message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) I love this show. Damon is so hot :D.. When is season 3 coming out? stefan is a hottie too :D


message 8: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 15 comments I no, she is very lucky to have him in real life. They've been together for about a year now...i think. Maybe more or less. And I love the show, because I see it come to life. I love Damon, maybe thats why :)


message 9: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Kimberly Sixx (Vampire Lover) wrote: "I love this show. Damon is so hot :D.. When is season 3 coming out? stefan is a hottie too :D"

Season three has already started this September, and we still have Mabry two or three episodes left before we have to wait for season 4 which will probably be on in September 2012....I believe I'm not sure but that's what I've been hearing!


message 10: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments omg i am soooooooooooooo jealous of nina, damon is soo FREAKIN HOTT. Ugh *Dies*


message 11: by Noelle (new)

Noelle | 15 comments tell me about it, lol


message 12: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I just looked up the pictures. Grrrrrrrrrr......so lucky!


message 13: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) Tt wrote: "Kimberly Sixx (Vampire Lover) wrote: "I love this show. Damon is so hot :D.. When is season 3 coming out? stefan is a hottie too :D"

Season three has already started this September, and we still h..."


I want to watch it but I dont know what channel cw is on my dish. I watched season 1 and 2 on netflix. Have you read any of the books?


message 14: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Kimberly Sixx (Vampire Lover) wrote: "Tt wrote: "Kimberly Sixx (Vampire Lover) wrote: "I love this show. Damon is so hot :D.. When is season 3 coming out? stefan is a hottie too :D"

Season three has already started this September, and..."


no i haven't read any of the books but need to asap! i love the T.V. series and I know the books are gonna be awesome! Have you read them? I love Damon!!


message 15: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Woot woot! VD tonight! I love Thursdays thanks to this show and this season rocks. I am loving Stefan being bad and Damon having the chance to swoop in and steal the show with Elena. ;)I'm a Damon fan even though I started off hating him...


message 16: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Rachael wrote: "Woot woot! VD tonight! I love Thursdays thanks to this show and this season rocks. I am loving Stefan being bad and Damon having the chance to swoop in and steal the show with Elena. ;)I'm a Damon ..."

Lol well I'm a long time Damon fan I miss him being his HOTT bad self..but I love him even more, because who knew he could be sweet too! I will be rushing home tonight so I won't miss anything I did miss the previews for this one :/


message 17: by Rachael (last edited Nov 03, 2011 08:02AM) (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Alice Belikov wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Woot woot! VD tonight! I love Thursdays thanks to this show and this season rocks. I am loving Stefan being bad and Damon having the chance to swoop in and steal the show with Elena..."

Yeah, I love that he's still the bad boy but is sweetening up for Elena! He's the perfect mix now ;). If you missed the preview you can see it here: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/the-vampire...


Can't wait!!


message 18: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments OMFG!!!!!! I can't believe Clause! I can't believe he killed his mom, and I'm still kind of confused on that part(somebody explain) ugh an I hate that they don't show what happens to Katherine did she die or what! I love Bonnie #random, and Elana is slowly getting on my nerves thinkin she can handle everyone, I think she forgets she's only human lol. Damon is HOTT lol And I do not like the looks of this micheal guy, I pray that nobody important dies this season! Nooooooo! I'm going crazy, I love Vampire Diaries!


message 19: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) Tt wrote: "Kimberly Sixx (Vampire Lover) wrote: "Tt wrote: "Kimberly Sixx (Vampire Lover) wrote: "I love this show. Damon is so hot :D.. When is season 3 coming out? stefan is a hottie too :D"

Season three h..."


Nope I haven't read them yet. I'm going to though. Damon is my fav vampire hes so hot :D.. I love his dark humor


message 20: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Alice Belikov wrote: "OMFG!!!!!! I can't believe Clause! I can't believe he killed his mom, and I'm still kind of confused on that part(somebody explain) ugh an I hate that they don't show what happens to Katherine did ..."

Alice! I missed it tonight!!! I am going to watch it tomorrow when it pops up on YouTube. Averting my eyes from your message... lmao


message 21: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
NNNooooo I knew the Season finale was coming up but at least it's coming back soon because it said mid season so we wont have to wait all the way till next august or late september!!! *Does her happy dance*


message 22: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) Rachael wrote: "Alice Belikov wrote: "OMFG!!!!!! I can't believe Clause! I can't believe he killed his mom, and I'm still kind of confused on that part(somebody explain) ugh an I hate that they don't show what ha..."

you can go to the cw website and watch full episodes :)


message 23: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Lmao sorry! When yu watch it you have to explain it to me and sorry I forgot to put it as a spoiler


message 24: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
I'm going to have to watch it again because it was epic!


message 25: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Nov 03, 2011 07:14PM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Rachael wrote: "Alice Belikov wrote: "OMFG!!!!!! I can't believe Clause! I can't believe he killed his mom, and I'm still kind of confused on that part(somebody explain) ugh an I hate that they don't show what ha..."

Thanks for the friend request also!


message 26: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Kimberly Salvatore *Loves Vampires* wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Alice Belikov wrote: "OMFG!!!!!! I can't believe Clause! I can't believe he killed his mom, and I'm still kind of confused on that part(somebody explain) ugh an I hate that they do..."

Yes! Thanks Kimberly! I tried watching it on there a few times and it always takes a few days for them to put the latest episode up. :( I can't wait to catch up!


message 27: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Tt wrote: "I'm going to have to watch it again because it was epic!"

This is the most epic season yet even though there is much to come haha. Loooovin it!


message 28: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Alice Belikov wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Alice Belikov wrote: "OMFG!!!!!! I can't believe Clause! I can't believe he killed his mom, and I'm still kind of confused on that part(somebody explain) ugh an I hate that they do..."

No worries about the spoilers LOL Back at ya on the friend request, girl. ;)


message 29: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (tiff0505) | 52 comments This season is pissing me off because I am upset(view spoiler)Overall, this season is driving me crazy in a good/bad way...but at least it keeps me entertained and is one of the best shows on television besides Revenge and Supernatural...okay that was my rant I'll step down from the soap box now lol my only regret is that I wasn't around when they were casting this show for the part of Elena because Nina is soooo lucky, not only is she dating Ian in real life but gets to make out with Paul who is sex on a stick...life is so unfair.


message 30: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Tiffany wrote: "This season is pissing me off because I am upset[spoilers removed]Overall, this season is driving me crazy in a good/bad way...but at least it keeps me entertained and is one of the best shows on t..."

THIS was the funniest rant I've heard in a while. Nina=lucky? Yes. Paul=Sex on stick? I think so!

haha there are some things driving me crazy about this season too (didn't see tonight's episode but still) and yet it's my favorite so far. The second season drove me nuts. I'm excited to see where the whole Claus thing is going and what just happened with Catherine last week....phew! Drama drama...


message 31: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "This season is pissing me off because I am upset[spoilers removed]Overall, this season is driving me crazy in a good/bad way...but at least it keeps me entertained and is one of the best shows on t..."

HAHAHA! you are hilarious!!! you've said everything I wanted to say in that rant of yours I appalled you for writing that out!! Yes this season is kind of going in circles but it still keeps me coming back every Thursday at seven o'clock!!!


message 32: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (tiff0505) | 52 comments Tt wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "This season is pissing me off because I am upset[spoilers removed]Overall, this season is driving me crazy in a good/bad way...but at least it keeps me entertained and is one of the..."

Rachael wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "This season is pissing me off because I am upset[spoilers removed]Overall, this season is driving me crazy in a good/bad way...but at least it keeps me entertained and is one of the..."

LOL I've been going crazy over this show I'm getting a bit behind though on this and secret circle because of school but thank goodness for internet tv ;) this show evokes so many emotions from me I sit there screaming at the tv or crying or ranting lol no other show besides Supernatural and Fringe get me this riled up lol and I agree this season is the best season with so much action and the acting is sooo good from everybody you know they have a good time on set...


message 33: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Okay guys, caught up on last night's episode. Is it bad that I'm feeling sorry for Rebecca???? lol I'm definitely getting more and more frustrated with this season as it goes on because Elena and Damon just need to get together already. Seeing their little scuffles as he's teaching her how to fight is making me a crazy person!!


message 34: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Tiffany wrote: "Tt wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "This season is pissing me off because I am upset[spoilers removed]Overall, this season is driving me crazy in a good/bad way...but at least it keeps me entertained and is..."

Me too, Tiffany. I'm shouting at them one minute and laughing the next! It's emotional and much more action packed this season. I'm really not looking forward to the break coming up, having to wait for more episodes until after the New Year. :p


message 35: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I kno right! I be yelling at the screen, "Shut up Elana, yu kno you like it!". Ughhhhhhh an I don't feel sorry for Rebecca she is stupid for listening to her brother all these years. But I do hope she comes to the good side an help kill her brother but I don't like micheal because he will kill anyone who will get in his way of killing Clause *sighs* my poor Damon! And stephan is getting on my nerves!


message 36: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (tiff0505) | 52 comments Oh no! I am outnumbered here lol I ship Stelena hardcore ;) it's so bad but I love those two together. I want Damon with Bonnie! Oh I can't wait to see how this is going to play out this season! No Tyler in this episode wtf, the scenes with him and Caroline have been sizzling! Damon and Alaric are my favorite bromance I look forward to their scenes every time. I do agree though that Damon and Elena should be given their time on screen just to see how it goes (Ek! Can't believe I admitted it but sometimes their scenes are too cute for words) meanwhile Stefan hooks up with a beautiful college student, her name is Tiffany and they get married lol then Elena and Damon can be together ;)


message 37: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Wade (goodreadscomauthorrachaelwade) Tiffany wrote: "Oh no! I am outnumbered here lol I ship Stelena hardcore ;) it's so bad but I love those two together. I want Damon with Bonnie! Oh I can't wait to see how this is going to play out this season! No..."

LOL oh man, yes I agree about Caroline and Tyler. I'm not a big Caroline fan but lately I like her story. And I understand your Stefan and Elena team spirit--I started off a huge Stefan fan but then he started getting on my nerves,and the more I learned about Damon the more I wanted to see him step up and steal the show with Elena!


message 38: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 12222 comments Mod
I watched the first two seasons of VD on Netflix and liked it, so I tried reading the books...I got the first three in the series read and gave up (and the third book I had to force myself to finish just to see how it ended). Has anyone else read the books? The TV show doesn't follow them at all, and I thought they weren't very exciting.


message 39: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Sheri wrote: "I watched the first two seasons of VD on Netflix and liked it, so I tried reading the books...I got the first three in the series read and gave up (and the third book I had to force myself to finis..."

I have the first and the second book sitting on my bookshelf haven't had the chance to read them. But my sister tried and said that she could get into it also after reading the first few pages lol so I believe you when you say it might not be interesting.


message 40: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Yes I couldn't get threw the first few pages, I gave up. I think its because I was into the 2nd season when I started reading it and it is nothing like the tv show! First off Elana has blonde hair in the book and other than that it is just boring :/ I rather watch the shows its way more interesting!


message 41: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Vampire Diaries comes on tonight! I can't wait, I'm so anxious to see my hubby Damon! <3


message 42: by NayNay (new)

NayNay Was the show not great last night...when they mentioned someone leaving I thought it might be Matt not Jeremy. Finally Damon steps up with Elena I hope they keep going with that storyline because Stephan is pi**ing me off.

Oh Alice I think you have a fight on your hands because Damon is mine!! LOL


message 43: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Linwood (alycia_linwood) God, that last scene!! It was so damn perfect. I was grinning like an idiot after it. :D So good to have the show back!


message 44: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments @naynay well.........IT'S GOING DOWN! Lol he so HOTT though I can't keep my eyes off of him when he's in a scene with someone else, his eyes are just gorgeous I think I'm in live foreal. I think we should beat up Nina/Elana since she goes out with him Grrrrrrrrrr....lol

@Alycia I knew he was going to kiss her! And when Stephan said I did this to save you did he mean so Damon could be with Elana?


message 45: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments And I so didn't want Jermey to leave the show with his baby HOTT self. I kind of wish Tyler left I can't stand his dumb behind with this sire thing, he's an idiot lol. I'm alil sad for my Jerms :(


message 46: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Linwood (alycia_linwood) Alice Belikov wrote: @Alycia I knew he was going to kiss her! And when Stephan said I did this to save you did he mean so Damon could be with Elana?
"


I don't think Stefan meant that. I think he just meant he saved his brother's life. I don't think he wants Damon and Elena together lol He just wants his brother alive.


message 47: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean I love both the books and the T.V. show.


message 48: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Alycia wrote: "Alice Belikov wrote: @Alycia I knew he was going to kiss her! And when Stephan said I did this to save you did he mean so Damon could be with Elana?
"
I don't think Stefan meant that. I think he..."


I get it now! Can you guys believe Tyler bit Candance(can't think of her name on the show at the moment) he's such a douche! And I wonder what is up with clause saving her and leaving her a gift, something fishy is goin on....


message 49: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) I get it, Tyler loves Caroline but Klaus orders... he can't say no.


message 50: by Spgmt *Paula* (new)

Spgmt *Paula* (spgmtPaula) Oh you guys are so lucky I dont think it is starting here again until February, I am missing it so much, I WANT IT ON NOW !!!

Grateful For Any Gossip !!!


« previous 1 3
back to top