Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Once Upon a Time

Comments Showing 1-50 of 295 (295 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Tanecia (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
Does anyone watch this show? Its really good its a series about story book fables with a twist! Its on the second episode and it comes on ABC if you have the channel.

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments Omg I love this show! It might be because I am obsessed with anything fairy tale. Whether it be classics or modern day, you name it, I love it.

message 3: by Tanecia (new)

Me too! I like how they incorporated all the fairy tale characters in one place so we can pick out whose who and we recognize them because everyones heard the stories. Hopefully it doesn't get too cheesy because they have to keep it interesting for viewers of all ages.... But we'll see...but it's good so far!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Johnson (mrsjohnson82512) I have a crush on the sheriff ;) this show is really interesting so far

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments It is very good so far! And the sheriff is pretty good looking:)
Is he supposed to be a fairy tale character??

message 6: by Tanecia (new)

I know I was thinking the same thing but I don't think they said which character he was yet...but is he working for the evil with? It sure looked like it yesterday

message 7: by Tanecia (new)

I know I was thinking the same thing but I don't think they said which character he was yet...but is he working for the evil with ? It sure looked like it yesterday

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Johnson (mrsjohnson82512) I don't think so. I read on Wikipedia that he has a "mysterious past" but it doesn't list him as any fairy tale cahracter.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Johnson (mrsjohnson82512) I don't think he's working for the evil queen. I know he likes Emma so I doubt it. But he isn't a fairy tale character tho.

message 10: by Tanecia (new)

Awl man I thought everyone in the town was one? I was gonna guess that he was the ax man that helped little red riding hood kill the wolf idk lol

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Johnson (mrsjohnson82512) Hahaha he would have to be a bit beefier I think. I was disappointed too cuz I was curious who they would put him as. But he's just a normal guy.

message 12: by Tanecia (new)

Well that's okay he makes up for it in the sexiness! Okay so why won't that dude that owns the whole town tell the evil witch what he knows? I thought they were working together...

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Johnson (mrsjohnson82512) I don't know. It's confusing. I think it has something to do with the fact that he knows Emma's name and Henry's. Like he has some power over them

message 14: by Tanecia (new)

Yeah it is a bit confusing I guess we're just gonna have to keep watching for everything to be explained.

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Johnson (mrsjohnson82512) I hope it stays as good as it has been :-)

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments Can't wait to see what's to come!

message 17: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I love this show! It is confusing at times but im pretty sure everything will tie together in the next episodes. Im sooo curious about the character Rumple Steilkin(however you spell it lol) I wonder if he's good or not, or maybe he just works for himself. And does the queen know whats going on in the other world? and what curse is she trying to put on snow white and why does she hate her so much?

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments I love rumplestiltskin. I think he works for himself and knows exactly what is going on. I have no idea whether or not the queen knows what's going on. I don't think she does and that's why the little boy stole the pages out of the book so she won't remember. That's just what I think though. But Snow must have done something pretty horrible for the Queen to hate her so much. I just wish I knew what it was already. Maybe the queen is her mother? I have so many theories lol. I know we will find out soon enough though. Right now it's the beginning of the season and all the back stories and what not. It will get better!

message 19: by Tanecia (new)

Yeah they showed the scenes for the next episode and there supposed to be going back and telling the story of why the evil witch hates snow white so luckily we don't have to what to long to find out what's going on because it will be on the next episode! :)

message 20: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments yea i know! and i cant believe she killed her own father! Owwww Tha evil witch -_-. and did the queen like snow whites husband? And i cant wait until they get to lil rinding hoods story omg im just so excited for this show, I love it.

message 21: by Tanecia (new)

And that was soo crazy that her servant dude turned out to be the evil witches father and she killed him even though she loved him more than anybody. I was like whoa she's a bad maema jamma! I wonder what snow white did to make her kill her own father....it better be a good reason....

message 22: by Tanecia (new)

Lol we were thinking the same thing Alice!

message 23: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments as always :) -go to bed!

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments How can anyone kill their own dad just to destroy someone?! Talk about selfish.

message 25: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I know and after she killed him she said "I love you" lol talk about EVIL!

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments It's ridiculous but she wouldn't be a real witch we love to hate if she wasn't so evil!

message 27: by Tanecia (new)

once upon a time tonight! woohoo !!!!

message 29: by Tanecia (new)

okay so now i know the queen knows a little bit of who she was in her other life. I cant stand her!

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments I haven't seen it yet! I have to wait til tomorrow.

message 31: by Tanecia (new)

Jessica wrote: "I haven't seen it yet! I have to wait til tomorrow."

Tell me when you watch it so I won't spoil idly for you! :)

message 32: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments This episode was rather boring i cant wait till the next one, with Cinderella!!!

message 33: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Gergely (kygergely) | 19 comments Cinderella is next?! OMG Im super excited! I started watching this and Grimm... but I am having a harder time following Grimm than Once Upon a Time.

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments Kyla wrote: "Cinderella is next?! OMG Im super excited! I started watching this and Grimm... but I am having a harder time following Grimm than Once Upon a Time."

Whats Grimm?

message 35: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Gergely (kygergely) | 19 comments It's kinda like Once Upon a Time but based off the Grimm Brother's stories sorta... the first episode was werewolves and Little Red Riding Hood this past one was a bear type thing and I think sort of like Goldie Locks and the 3 Bears...

message 36: by Tanecia (new)

Yeah I started watching Grimm and I don't like the main character but I love the werewolf guy that's been helping him he is hilarious other than that it gets kind of boring .....

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments What channel is that on?? And I finally saw to ep of once upon a time. It was awesome! I love Prince Charming.

message 38: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I atcually like Grimm its just taking some time to get used too, and the ware wolf is funny! I LOVE once upon a time it is getting soooo good but what happens when they run out of characters lol. Next episode can't wait!

message 39: by Tanecia (new)

I think there is a million fairy tale character for them to go on for a decade lol there's so many ......

message 40: by Tanecia (new)

Jessica wrote: "What channel is that on?? And I finally saw to ep of once upon a time. It was awesome! I love Prince Charming."

I think it's on 36 if you have regular channels? If that helps I don't have cable at the moment :(

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments Well Grimm seems great:) and I wonder if they are going to have mermaid on once upon a time? Or belle?

message 42: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Did anyone watch the new episode yesterday? I totally missed it!!! Ugh and i bet it was good too! What website do you guys catch up on all the episodes on?!

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments I don't think it showed yesterday

message 44: by Tanecia (new)

New episode today!

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments Haven't seen it yet! Can't wait though.

message 46: by Tanecia (new)

Jessica wrote: "Haven't seen it yet! Can't wait though."

Do you watch the episodes on tv or through the internet?

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments Tv on demand.

message 48: by Tanecia (new)

Ohh okay tell me when you watch it! I don't want to spoil it :)

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 74 comments Ok I will!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the "fairy tales for adult" genre. This is one of my favorite new shows. Prince charming is a cutie, too.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6