Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Delete this book?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (last edited Oct 30, 2011 01:32PM) (new)

Ellen (karenvirginiaflaxman) | 115 comments This book has no information in the listing, and no title. When I searched for the ISBN-13 number, only this book came up. Don't know if this is a placeholder or what. Should it be deleted or should more research be done to see if the title can be found and then combined with other editions? Thanks.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/91...

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Ellen, do you have the ISBN or title

message 3: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (karenvirginiaflaxman) | 115 comments Yes, Paula, the ISBN numbers are 0224026917 and ISBN13: 9780224026918, but title of the book not present in the listing, which is why I've brought up whether we should delete this book or not. When I searched for the ISBNs, no other books came up. Perplexing, isn't it? Thanks!

message 4: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 2459 comments Google Books has it listed as "Crace, Jim Quarantine," but that's the only place I found it as anything but Untitled.

I would change and combine with Quarantine. Since it has an ISBN number it will most likely re-import if we delete it anyway.

message 5: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (karenvirginiaflaxman) | 115 comments Vicky wrote: "Google Books has it listed as "Crace, Jim Quarantine," but that's the only place I found it as anything but Untitled.

I would change and combine with Quarantine. Since it has an ISBN number it wi..."

OK, will do, Vicky. Thanks so much!