The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset (The Hunger Games, #1-3) The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset discussion

If you can bring one person back to life who would it be?????/

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zo (new)

Zo PRIM

Rachel Lee Finnick

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia gosh idk between prim,rue. and finnick

Crystal Finnick. I felt so bad for Annie and the baby.

Whitney Finnick.

message 6: by Atlantic Gem (new)

Atlantic Gem Btwn Rue and Prim I don't know.

Joyzi Prim, Rue and Finnick

message 8: by S.J (new)

S.J prim

Kristen I think Prim. But not because I loved her so much(I did, though), but because I'm curious how things would have worked out between Katniss and Gale if that hadn't happened. Not that I don't love Peeta. I just wondered how it would have progressed otherwise.

But as far as characters I want back, just because, I'd say Finnick.

message 11: by T.L. (new) - rated it 4 stars

T.L. Rese finnick

message 12: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy I would bring Prim back. the only reason for Kat to have been in the Hunger Games, and for the story, was to save Prim. For Kat to do all she did and still have Prim die was horrible. I'm sure the author had a reason, maybe even a good one, but I still don't like it.

Allie Finnick duh!!!!!

Nicole Oh lord. Seriously?!?! You're making me decide!?!?! Between Rue, Finnick, and Prim?!?!?!
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. okay sorry. (those periods stood for how long my panic attack was lol) And I still haven't decided who i would bring back.

Kåiłeē If I was Katniss: Prim
Me: Finnick!

Carrie Schor Probably Prim, because not only did that keep Katniss away from Gale but from her mom. I am glad she wound up with Peeta because he's awesome and loves her soo much that old, nonromantic me is even feeling it, but I wish Katniss and her mom became closer not separated by Prim's death. Why couldn't she just be maimed or something?
AND, the epilogue was too short! I need more :-)

Danielle OMG it is between Finnick and Prim.

message 18: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby Mellark either finnick or rue!!!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

RUE!!!!! I love her she was so awesome!

Gabriel Probably Finnick. He was a hilarious character, which was actually needed in these books. ;)
He had charm and power, as well as a will to live and continue on. And generally, he was all-around an amazingly written character.

Sawyer Zundel Rue, duh!

mercy Finncik. Or Gale. But he doesn't die. He just leaves...

message 23: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy PRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR FINNICK

Johnny idk.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Johnny wait i think Finnick

Johnny or Prim

Carmen F Figueroa Rue

message 28: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Finnick

Nachelle I really can't decide between either finnick or prim to be honest. Prim was still a baby and finnick had a baby on the way. Could we bring them both back?? And rue too while we are at it. Haha

message 31: by Elaine (new)

Elaine Rue. She was so cute and brave :)
Though if I had a second and third choice they would be Prim and Finnick.

message 32: by Rad (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rad Baker *SPOILER*

FINNICK!! Annie and the baby!
PRIM!! Way too young!
RUE!! Also too young, and just so bubbly and wonderful!
BEETEE!! Don't you just love him?
PEETA!! Except he's not dead, but I would bring his memory back, and get rid of all the bad ones.

message 33: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Megraw Cordelia (Team Peeta!) wrote: "*SPOILER*

FINNICK!! Annie and the baby!
PRIM!! Way too young!
RUE!! Also too young, and just so bubbly and wonderful!
BEETEE!! Don't you just love him?
PEETA!! Except he's not dead,..."

Holy spoiler bomb, some of these comments show up in the reviews w/out warning

message 34: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Rue, Prim, or Finnick.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

its all rue

Angel / YA rules!/ I'd say Prim, so it won't be too much of a loss for Katniss...

message 37: by Skylar (new)

Skylar FINNICK, RUE, PRIM, THRESH, or MAYSILEE DONNER

message 38: by Skylar (new)

Skylar But mainly Finnick, Rue, or Prim

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

finnick or cinna the stylist
as much as i love rue.. if she had not died katniss or peeta would have had to kill her and i dont think they could have
finnick cause im in love with you
annd cinna the stylist because he knew what was going on and had planned a lot of things.. he even knew that he might die... says a lot

Rosie FINNICK FFINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK INNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FFINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK INNICK FINNICK FINNIFINNICK FFINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK INNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FFINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK INNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK FINNICK CK FINNICK FINNICK

message 41: by Peace (new) - added it

Peace that would be prim,& kat