Book freaks discussion

Dark Inside (Dark Inside, #1)
This topic is about Dark Inside
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Monthly Book Read Talk > Dark Inside

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo Here's the discussion thread for the November read "Dark Inside" by Jeyn Roberts! Feel free to comment as you're reading with any insights or just to say what you like or dislike!

message 2: by AnaΣtaΣia (new)

AnaΣtaΣia | 1585 comments boohoo :'(
I found and bought the kite runner and unwind but I couldn't find dark inside and the fault in our stars....

message 3: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo Anastasia wrote: "boohoo :'(
I found and bought the kite runner and unwind but I couldn't find dark inside and the fault in our stars...."

Anastasia! Don't fret! The Fault in Our Stars hasn't come out yet! It's the newest John Green book and you can preorder it and get a signed copy! But if the deadline get's pushed back we'll just read another John Green title!

Rebecca Mabe (beckegirl) | 41 comments Dark Inside is VERY new; I couldn't get it at the library because they haven't ordered it yet. I had to buy it at Barnes and Noble (the customer service rep even had a hard time finding it!) When I'm done if someone wants to borrow (or have if I don't like it) you are more than welcome.

message 5: by Gorfo (new)

Gorfo Thanks for your generosity :)

message 6: by Rebecca (last edited Nov 17, 2011 09:50PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Rebecca Mabe (beckegirl) | 41 comments This was definitely not my cup of tea. That being said I'm not a horror reader so maybe others may enjoy.

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly Svamvour (faganlady) | 36 comments We gave it more than the 50 page rule - went halfway through it then closed it.

Just didn't do anything for me. Maybe I just wasn't in-the-zone for it.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.