Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Escape from Manhattan
This topic is about Escape from Manhattan
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > How can I extend the time period for the giveaway of my book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Georgia (new) - added it

Georgia (LoveGeorgia) | 3 comments How do I extend my giveaway time period as I am overwhelmed by the number of entries and I have to go through all of them to separate them into the 4 countries that I chose for the draw
Can I just send you the 4 books and have you do the draw as you know which country they all are from? This is my first giveaway and I do not know how it is done.
I want to be fair and honest with all of them.
Hope you can give me an answer
Thank you
Georgia Love

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments It probably best to ask this in the either the Feedback group or the author feedback group.

Librarians do not have anything to do with giveaways, the GR staff will need to answer

message 3: by Georgia (new) - added it

Georgia (LoveGeorgia) | 3 comments Paula wrote: "It probably best to ask this in the either the Feedback group or the author feedback group.

Librarians do not have anything to do with giveaways, the GR staff will need to answer"

Paula wrote: "It probably best to ask this in the either the Feedback group or the author feedback group.

Librarians do not have anything to do with giveaways, the GR staff will need to answer"

I still am so new I am not sure where I even go for that
Would you send me the url for this so I can ask in the right place
I am sure that I am not the only Author that was overwhelmed by the response
cheers
Georgia

message 4: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments To find Groups - use the tab at the top of the page called Groups - on the middle right hand side are the links for the Official GR Groups.

The link to the Feedback one is below:

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1

message 5: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 392 comments Goodreads chooses the winners and sends you the addresses for mailing the books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.