TWILIGHT ROX!!! discussion

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
This topic is about The Twilight Saga
What did you think?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cheena (cheenamarie) | 17 comments I just got done reading this book and was wondering what you guys thought about it? Did you think that she gave enough insight into the world of twilight or were you expecting more of the out takes and behind the scenes.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cheena wrote: "I just got done reading this book and was wondering what you guys thought about it? Did you think that she gave enough insight into the world of twilight or were you expecting more of the out takes..."

I enjoyed it very much altho at times it seemed a little cut and dried. I didn't like the drawings but oddly enough I enjoyed reading about their heights. SM was so nice to her fans to include all those drawings!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it but really only liked the outtakes and character profiles. The rest was a little boring, except it was good to learn a little more about vampires and the Volturi. The pictures looked nothing like I imagined them when I first read the books, but then I was 8 when I read them so I guess it's a little different.