1. Name:
2. Character You Have/Want:
3. Have You Been a Mod Before:
4. What You Can Contribute:
5. Why You Want To Be a Mod:
6. Why You Want/Chose Above Character:

message 2: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoelevine) 1. Choco
2. Alice and Princess (& the Pea) (so far)
3. If you mean with different groups yes, for 3 in total.
4. I can contribute lots of fairy tale knowledge to the group. I can also be very organized and help make this group well organized in case it gets out of control.
5. I want to be Mod because I love Fairy Tales and I can really bring out the best in this group.
6. I want to be Alice because I love the Alice In Wonderland books and have read Frank Beddor's Looking Glass Wars. I want to be Princess (& the Pea) because I also love that story and think I can make the characer come truly alive.
Thank you for considering me.

message 3: by sydney (new)

sydney 1. Sydney
2. Rapunzel and possibly Beauty (Belle actually...)
3. I have been a mod before (many of those times I was a mod for one of your other groups), and I have also manned many of my own other groups. I know exactly what you like for your mods, and I believe that I can contribute heavily to this group.
4. I am versed in many of the Brothers Grimm well-known tales, I have a knowledge of fairy tales that have even evolved into the ones we know and cherish today. I am extremely organized and can't stand when people have bad grammar, I could help the group as a whole with my proof-reading skills, and organization.
5. I always love being a mod for your groups because they are so well kept and they have the most creative storylines, I believe we work well together and I like to take the opportunity to work with you in all groups.
6. I chose Rapunzel because I have heard so many different tales about our long haired princess and I wish to contribute my own. She (I believe) is a strong willed heroine who can do anything she puts her mind to and that is something I really try to do in my life. I would also like to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast because she is brunette (I am as well if you haven't guessed :) ), and she is one of the most intellectual princesses in most fairy tales, she has a huge heart and a beautiful outlook on everything, and I would be honored to contribute to her character.

message 4: by sydney (new)

sydney Thanks Kat! :)

message 5: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoelevine) Please can I be a Moderator.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to wait for it to pick up a bit first. Then, yes.

message 7: by E.J. (last edited Oct 29, 2011 07:56PM) (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) 1. Name: EJ
2. Character You Have/Want: Beast (maybe others later)
3. Have You Been a Mod Before: YES
4. What You Can Contribute: I can create detailed landscapes for RPs along with the construction of all the different places created by the Brother's Grimm.
5. Why You Want To Be a Mod: I want to be a mod because I love to help people, I really like the idea of this group, and I'm crazy! XD
6. Why You Want/Chose Above Character:
I chose Beast because he was always one of my favorite characters from my favorite movie! The fact that he's a monster, but can still find love. Oh, and if I do choose to make another, be sure that it will be a villain. I'm good at being bad.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

THIS IS NOT DISNEY!!!!!! AURGH!!!!!!!

This is classoc fairytales. How come everyone thi ks Disney?!?!?!

message 9: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Because Disney stole all of its ideas from the Brothers Grimm and fairy tales and created a big name for itself. When you think of Cinderella, you think of Disney, do you not?

It's sad and unfortunate but true. I didn't know which side you were on, but now I know! I change it!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Disney, trust me. I just don't want people using those names and thinking that's all there is to the fairytale. How many people know hat The Little Mermaid dies in the end of the story? Not enough. How many people know that in the Princess and the Frog, the princess is a snobby, manipulative skunkbag? Not enough! People need more fairytale education.

message 11: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Yes, they do. At the end of Little Red Riding Hood, she gets eaten and dies. There is no forester around to save her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly my point!!!!!!!! I mean, I love Disney, I really do, I just wish people were better educated about fairytale classics.

message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Oh, the classics. Such wonderful tales, the only difference between them is that Disney has to have a happy ending... it would make the children cry otherwise.

This is my idea for like an anthology. Take the fairy tales and tell them from the villain's point of view. No one ever tells theirs. Exceptions being Gregory Maguire.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Who's Gregory Maguire?

message 15: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) The writer of Wicked; Mirror, Mirror; Diary of an Ugly Step-Sitter; Son of a Witch; and one about a Christmas Carol which I can't remember. Villain's point of view or he just warps the story.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh. Sounds... Good.

message 17: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) I see the elipses. What's wrong with it?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I've always wanted to read Wicked, ever since I saw the musical.

I was just thinking.

message 19: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Okay... so can I? Because I really wanted to make some of the places.