A Grimm Existence discussion

Before You Start > RULES - !READ BEFORE POSTING!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 29, 2011 11:20AM) (new)

You MUST acknowledge that you have read and agree to follow the rules listed below. I will NOT let my group fall. Not because of people ignoring my rules.

Rules of the Roleplay
1. Proper grammar must be used at all times.

2. You may not ask to be moderator. I will choose when the time is right.

3. You may not make new topics. They will be deleted instantly.

4. Do not stray from my storyline. You may not have "secret hideouts" that are not known, or made, by myself and/or other mods.

5. All of your posts must be at least 2-3 sentences long. Use proper grammar.

6. Use proper names, and proper names only. "Blake" would not be a proper name for a girl, as an example. Neither would "Alex."

7. If you are considering whether or not to do something, wait until I am online, then ask me. Do not do anything major without my consent.

8. No bad words. Dirty things (jokes, etc.) are fine. But no bad words. No "frikin'" or "freaking" or "cr*p". Use proper English language. That does not mean that you need to use "thee, thy, thou," however, you will not be all, "What's up?" Instead, you would say, "How are you?"

9. No sex. I don't think I need to explain this one.

I believe that if you follow the rules listed above, we will all have a good time.

Please note that the rules are subject to change any time.

message 2: by sydney (new)

sydney Why is Caucasian the only race allowed in this roleplay...?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Darnit! I copy/pasted from Identity Crisis. I'll fix it later.

message 4: by sydney (new)

sydney Oh okay, I was just wondering.. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fixed it!!!!!!

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 2 comments What if I don't use proper grammar by accident? I sometimes use the wrong form of a word...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Little mistakes are ok, and I understand those, but I mean, don't type like this:

this is the example of what you shouldnt do. you should at least capitalize and remember apostrophes. typos are ok.

Kiyuto~Nyan ❤☪☮E✡☥☯✞❤ [Kony 2012] (IHaveDiedEveryDayWaitingForYou) | 2 comments I can do that! ^_^ Or would it be 'I can not do that'... I think it would be the first one...*sigh* Now I've confused myself...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

But yeah, I just don't want it to look like a bunch of idiots running around in my group. So if you miss a comma or mispell something here or there, I'm fine with it, as long as it can be counted as an actual sentence.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 1 comments I agree to the rules.