Divergence discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Al? (view spoiler)

message 2: by Crowleaf, Watch the Movie! (new)

Crowleaf | 394 comments Mod
(view spoiler)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Crowleaf, Watch the Movie! (new)

I wish that Tris would have...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ME TOOO

sorry, this is difficult, going back and forth between talking to you and making a character. xD

message 6: by Crowleaf, Watch the Movie! (new)

Lol

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah1) He was cool but the training ruined him. I felt sorry for him cause he lost sense of himself but everything else I think Peter manipulated him a bit to

message 8: by Crowleaf, Watch the Movie! (new)

Yea, he was really cool at first.

message 9: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) I really liked him at first and thought he & Tris were going to you know... yeah... But then I started liking Tobias more after you know... (view spoiler)...

message 10: by Diana ❀ ☺ (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 21 comments I wasn't really sad when he died, i liked him in the beginning but to tell you the truth I did not want him to end up with tris...I thought there relationship would be boring...But what was he thinking!! He was being an idiot when he joined them...

message 11: by yael (new)

yael He was okay and I was sad when he died, because he must've felt truly sorry. But what he did was just a new low for him.

message 12: by Zitlali (new)

Zitlali | 17 comments i loved him but i love four better
and i still can't believe he join them

message 13: by Lelia (new)

Lelia (burkartlelia) | 5 comments I hate that V Roth killed him off so early because I was curious as to why he attacked Tris.

message 14: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 73 comments He attacked her because she was a threat to him getting through initiation.

message 15: by Lietzel (new)

Lietzel (addictedreader5) Yes, and he ended up in a dark place after everything happening to him. Dauntless was not the right place for him. I think it may have become a 'rather die than be faction less' moment for him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, Lietzel I think you're right. I really think Tris should have forgiven him when she has the chance. Also, he was so nice! Wouldn't he have been great in Amity?

message 17: by Lietzel (new)

Lietzel (addictedreader5) Definitely. I don't know about Tris's apology though. I mean if someone tried to kill you, while doing inappropriate things to you, would you turn around and forgive him the next day? I wouldn't. Plus he was her friend so there was also a feeling of betrayal there as well. I'm not so sure her apologizing sold have changed his mind. There were a lot of others things at play there as well.

message 18: by Rinasa1234 (new)

Rinasa1234 | 73 comments Yeah

message 19: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 91 comments Tris may have been a little too harsh with the whole "don't come near me again or I'll kill you" thing. But she had the right. He assaulted her and took part in almost killing her. Also he betrayed her which is a pretty drastic thing. Poor guy. He was just really confused and not right for Dauntless. What he did was not at all right, but if measures were taken more accordingly things may have turned out differently.

message 20: by Cassia (new)

Cassia | 9 comments I feel bad for al and was sad when he died but that was a dumb choice to help peter and his friends.

message 21: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 91 comments It would be interesting if Veronica Roth wrote a novella from Al's perspective so we could finally see and understand fully why he did what he did