Heroes of Olympus discussion

The Oracle's Predictions > What will Jason do about Reyna and Piper?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 565 (565 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments So, I'm a little scared about Jason, Piper and Reyna. I think Jason and Piper are a cute couple, and Reyna doesn't seem like Jason's type, but that's my opinion. I know that Reyna is really fierce and she might get too overboard, but I'm not sure what her real personality is. She might be a fun, carefree person once you get to know her. Piper, well, Piper can charm-speak, and I know she hates doing it, but she might get a little different. I know that she is a little shy, but I'm not sure what she'll do with Reyna around. I had this weird dream the other week about The Mark of Athena, and Piper actually ran away because of Jason and Reyna, but I don't think that would happen in the story. I don't know, what do you guys think?

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenmeeks) I think Jason by now probably has his memory back and I think he will remember Reyna and the relationship they had before Hera(Juno) got in the way. I think him and Piper are just going to be friends from here on out because most of their relationship was a figment of their imagination.

message 3: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloe_tsui) | 40 comments That is a really interesting question- and what will Hazel do about Leo and Frank, it probably will nto really be a major problem though.

message 4: by Savannah (last edited Nov 02, 2011 03:13PM) (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Thank you! Lauren- That sounds like a good idea, but I can just feel it that it doesn't feel right, but who knows?

Oh, yeah! Hazel and Leo and Frank. Frankly (haha), I think that she will probably choose Frank, because ya' know, Leo probably won't remember her. I'm really interested to see what happens!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

MAKE THE BOOK COME FASTER!!! AAHH!!

message 6: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Interesting question. I'm having a feeling about Jason and Piper ending up together because well... in the book Reyna clearly said that her and Jason were close but not you know really CLOSE. And since he's spending so much time with Piper, he already kinda fell for her but imagine months of being together...

message 7: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments you've got a point there i mean piper and jason are already really close

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Yeah! I like that point, Isabelle! Good thinking.

message 9: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Savannah wrote: "Yeah! I like that point, Isabelle! Good thinking."

Thanks

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I agree, and I think that piper would be heartbroken otherwise.

message 11: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments well, I think it will all be a little bit dramatic to make the story more entertaining......=D

message 12: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Well let's face it, Rick Riordan always makes things dramatic, especially with couples (Percy and Annabeth) *cough cough*

message 13: by -Athina- (new)

-Athina- (_athena_) | 39 comments exactly!!!! =D

message 14: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments you've got a point there

message 15: by Binali (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments Before reading SON i way all for Team Piper but after SON I feel bad for Ryena she had to go through so much already Im kinda split both ways

But u know would be really funny ... and maybe even cute Piper and Leo:)

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments That would be funny... but totally unrealistic!!!

message 17: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

If that happened I'd probably flip out of my chair in surprise. I can just imagine..."And them he leaned in closer to her and whispered "beauty queen" and she kicked him. THE END!" lol

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree that Rick Riordan does have a thing for dramaticizing the love parts, but i think that Jason and Reyna together would just be WAY too awkward... i mean reyna OBVIOUSLY had and still has a crush on Jason, but i mean, it would be really weird, like i could see reyna in her big 'im the boss' chair with Jason next to her, and she would be like "remember that time when we...." and Jason would be like "Uh..um..no... that memory was kind of lost when i went brain dead that one time" that would be owkward!

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

jason will pick piper.

message 21: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments I guess that makes sense. I would like Jason and Piper as a couple better, like "Annabeth" just said.

message 22: by Maninee (new)

Maninee | 19 comments I think that since Riordan spent an entire book creating the romantic tension between Jason and Piper it would be unusual if he got Jason with Reyna in the end. Secondly, even when Jason remembered that he had some special relation with Reyna he still felt attracted to Piper. If he truly loved her then I think that would over power any silly infatuation he had for Piper. And thirdly, and most importantly, Percy remembered Annabeth from the start but Jason didn't remember Reyna. This may be accounted for by the fact that Percy and Annabeth were already in a relationship, whereas Jason and Reyna were not, but to me it feels more like Jason's feelings for her(Reyna) weren't strong enough for him to remember her.

message 23: by Maninee (new)

Maninee | 19 comments Having said all that, I do however like Reyna more than Piper. Piper, in my opinion, is whiny, overpossesive and bossy. Not to mention that she has no special powers worth speaking of(I find charmspeaking a sneaky and cowardly power). However, that's my opinion, feel free to tell me if you think otherwise. I like Reyna. She is strong, independent and a natural leader. She may seem-isolated- throughout SON but I like to think that's 'cause she has so many responsibilities and duties that carefree people feel alienated from her. So, yeah, I'd like it if Jason chose her over Piper. It would show that he liked the smart, slightly unpopular and brave girl over the charming, pretty and feminine one.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Maeve wrote: "Boo to the first one!!
Yay to the second one!!
Piper doesn't deserve Jason! All she does is talk her way out of situations!!!"

*punches you*

message 25: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments I'm nit sure honestly...

message 26: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments i like piper, but i dont like reyna because she seems overly serious to me. piper's laid back, and so is almost everyone else except Nico...i dont think she fits in with the easygoing mood.

i dont think jason was going w/ reyna even BEFORE, so....

message 27: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments GASP NICO IS NOT THAT SERIOUS!!!! LMFAO!!!!

message 28: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments well..i havent heard him make a joke in a long time have you?

message 29: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments idc.about her
i mean jason's also praetor. What about him??

message 30: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments i actually thought i would like reyna a lot...you know where jason mentioned her in the last part of the lost hero? i thought she'd be, like..their age, and their rank, and nice and funny..like piper, leo, jason, percy..etc. But it was actually disappointing. I was so ready to like her!

message 31: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments Is it just me, or is it that Nico's more serious at Camp Jupiter, but a little more friendly and funny at Camp Half-Blood...?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Maeve wrote: "Yumn♣(as in Yumna) wrote: "i like piper, but i dont like reyna because she seems overly serious to me. piper's laid back, and so is almost everyone else except Nico...i dont think she fits in with ..."

exactly!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i want jason to become praetor again, and percy to go back to camp half blood officially.

message 34: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Savannah wrote: "Is it just me, or is it that Nico's more serious at Camp Jupiter, but a little more friendly and funny at Camp Half-Blood...?"

Well you see my husband has to be serious at jupiter because the romans look at pluto as a joke. At CHB the campers respect nico so he can be how he wants

message 35: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments LOL
:D

message 36: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments LMFAO!!!!!!! Even better...... NEW ORLEANS

message 37: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments you want to undo all that's happened?...whoa :>

message 38: by Yuman (last edited Dec 19, 2011 01:27PM) (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments I will be the daughter of the un-god Hephaestus!

THE POWERS ARE SO WAY COOOOOL

message 39: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments WELL I MAKE YOU ALL SUCK OTHER HINGS CUZ IM THE KING O THE GODS DAUGHTER!!

message 40: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments you're making us all suck on other toothing rings?

message 41: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments what?

message 42: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments *trying to contain laughter*

message 43: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Uhhhh sure.... Thats what i ment.... Lmfao XD

message 44: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments JK lol

message 45: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Lmfao

message 46: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments again? how many a's do you have??
:o

message 47: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 480 comments GRIN

message 48: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Idk itoo lazy to count

message 49: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments ROMAAAAAAA said: Well you see my husband has to be serious at jupiter because the romans look at pluto as a joke. At CHB the campers respect nico so he can be how he wants

LOL!!! :)

message 50: by Roma K (new)

Roma K (mynameisromak) | 315 comments Teehee!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12