Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Maurader's Map > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 209 (209 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Isabelle walked in, avoiding other students at all costs. She slid silently into an uncomfortable chair and breathed a sigh of relief. She took a boook out of her shoulder bag labeled "Titanic". She hadn't borrowed it from the school library but it was absolutly wonderful!

message 3: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (last edited Oct 29, 2011 04:59PM) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin wandered into the library, still in awe of the tall bookshelves and the grand mahogany ceilingn even after being here for what seemed like forever. She sat down at her favorite smooth, worn table and picked up a book titled Useful Charms for Students, flipping through it. She looked up at Isabelle and waved slightly.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Isabelle caught Orrin's glance and waved slightly back. She allowed herself to smile slightly, even though she hadn't allowed that since her parents told her she was adopted.

message 5: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (last edited Oct 29, 2011 05:10PM) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin smiled warmly to the girl, picking her bag and her book up to move next to her. "Hello!", she said cheerfully. "I don't believe we've met, but I've seen you around for the past few years. You're a 5th year in Ravenclaw, correct? I'm Orrin Terek, 5th year Gryffindor. What's your name?"

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments (whoops, sorry, I changed her to 15, but forgot to change her year!)

"Isabelle Colmer." she said quietly. She didn't know how to respond. No one had been this nice to her since she came.

message 7: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
((oh ok! I can edit it to 5th year))

Orrin nodded. "That's a pretty name. So, do you play Quidditch?", she asked hopefully. Orrin loved Quidditch since she was 5, when her parents bought her a broom for the first time. She had instantly bought a club to go with it and she had been a Beater ever since.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments (I haven't read Harry Potter since I was 11, but I remember Quidditch ;))

Isabelle laughed softly. She remembered her father showing it to her before she ran away. "I used to." she said.

message 9: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
((:D Gotta read it again. It always makes me happier, and every time I read it I feel a little bit of that wonder that I felt when I first opened it. Cheesy, but true!))

Orrin's eyes brightened. "You should sign up this year! It's amazing! You would make a great player!" She dug a book out of her full-to-the-brim bag and handed it to her, pulling out many notes and books along with it. "Quidditch for the Novice," she said happily, "And if you finish that, they have ones for intermediate and experts!" She began to put the books back in her bag, smiling eagerly at Isabelle.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 38 comments Isabelle looked unsurly at the book at first, but happily excepted it from Orrin. "Thank you." she said. "I think I may try out." she shrugged. She then checked her locket, which also served as a watch. She sighed and shook her head. "I must go now." I hope to see you around Orrin." she said and allowed herself another smile.

message 11: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 08:57PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi, a first year, was retreating to the library shelves when she bumped in to someone. She fell to the floor, her face turning red. She held her head. "I'm so sorry," she said to the person. "I couldn't see properly." she looked around for her glasses, which had fallen off.

message 12: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin smiled in return. "Ok, then. What class do you have?", she asked eagerly, packing up the rest of her books and slinging the bag over her shoulder. "I have Charms."

message 13: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 08:57PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi was still searching for her glasses, and accidently touched a foot. She looked up in surprise. "Oh, sorry!" she quickly got up, and bonked her head against a table. "OW!" the librarian shushed her, and she turned red.

message 14: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) (('ello?))

message 15: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin looked over at the girl who hit her head. She saw the glasses a foot away. She picked them up and handed them to her. "Here you go!", she said cheerfully. "First year, right? Welcome to Hogwarts!"

message 16: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She put them on. "Thanks!" she crawled out of the table. She stood up and looked at Orrin. "Wow, you're beautiful!" she said.

message 17: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin raised her eyebrows. "Gosh, thanks! You're so sweet! You're beautiful yourself. Now, is there a class that you need to get to? I could show you the way?"

message 18: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 05:28PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She blushed. "Thanks." she rummaged around her bag, and pulled out her schedule. "I have Potions." then she pulled out another paper, and handed it to her. She looked away. "I love drawing, and I do it to pass the time." it was a picture of Orrin.

message 19: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin took the paper gently. "This is amazing!", she told her truthfully. She handed it back. "I can walk you part of the way. I've got Charms which is right around the corner." She began to walk backwards slowly, waiting for Kyoko to pack up.

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She laughed, and handed it back. "It's for you to keep. You're so kind to me." she smiled, then glanced to her left. There was a boy peeking at Orrin from the shelves, and turned red. "He must really like you!" she commented, and giggled.

Aaron was that boy. He had been in love with Orrin for years, but never had the courage to speak with her in private. He turned red.

message 21: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin took the paper gently and folded it into her bag. She blushed and looked at the bookshelves, spotting a boy between the books. She smiled and waved her fingers. "Do you know him?", she asked Kyoko, turning back to the younger girl. "Thank you so much for the drawing by the way, it's beautiful."

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "No problem. I think that he's a fifth year in Gryffindor, like you."

message 23: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin shrugged. "Shy kid. Anyway, lemme know if you need help around!"

message 24: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "Bye Orrin!" she smiled, and turned away, feeling that she had earned a friend.

Aaron wanted to take the chance, and stepped out of the bookshelves towards her. "Hey, where's your next class?" he said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray slowly entered the library, juggling his many books. He sat sat down at a large table.

message 26: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 08:58PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi stopped, and saw Ray. The books were about to fall. She rushed to help him, and caught the books in time. "Wow, you read a lot!" she said, and set them down on the table.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 31, 2011 04:34PM) (new)

" Ya, well, Im not good at sports, so this is all I really do." Ray pulled out his seat, and picked up were he left off on his book.

message 28: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin smiled at him. "Hi! My next class is Charms, you? Hey, I don't know your name. I'm Orrin, Orrin Terek. It's nice to meet you!" She put her bag on her shoulder and stuck her hand out, smiling eagerly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(( me?))

message 30: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
((no, Aaron, sorry. hey go to arena 31))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( KK ))

message 32: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 08:58PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron smiled. "My name is Aaron, I have Charms too! Do you want to go there together?"

Aoi smiled. "Don't you have class though?" she helped him stack piles of books. She smiled. "I read many of these too."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" Oh ya, I do. " Ray said slumping in his seat

message 34: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Which one?" she noticed him slumping. "Oh, am I disturbing you?" she asked, worried. "I'll go away."

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 31, 2011 05:17PM) (new)

" Herbology, but, you're not interupting." Ray said setting his book down.

message 36: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She nodded. "Do you mind if I sit here? I was working on a drawing, and I want to finish it up." she adjusted her glasses, and smiled, her eyes sparkling.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" Not, at, all." Ray said pulling out her seat.

message 38: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "Thank you." she took her notebook out of her silver messenger bag etched with blue leaves, and flipped to a page. All anyone could say about it: it was beuatiful. She had a great gift.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray concentrated on his book, pushing his glasses up every once in a wile.

message 40: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 05:26PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She stood up, finished with her drawing. She ripped it out, and put it on top of Ray's small stack of books in front of him. She scribbled a note on the back: For Ray. See you soon? she tapped him on the shoulder, and ushered him to go to Herbology. She had to go to Potions, and waved goodbye.

((wait, isn't Astronomy at night? XD))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(( oh ya, I'll edit ))

message 42: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((:) ))

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2011 11:07PM) (new)

Ray left the library, waving back to Aoi.

message 44: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 08:58PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi smiled, and went to Potions.

message 45: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin smiled. "I would love to go to Charms with you! It's not a long walk, but it's always more fun with a friend!" She motioned to the door, walking slowly.

message 46: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) He grinned. He opened the door for her. "M'lady," he said, smiling. He liked Orrin even more now.

message 47: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin giggled. "Why thank you!", she said politely. "So, Aaron, tell me about yourself!", she said cheerfully, moving leisurely down the hall. They still had ten minutes until class and it was a five minute walk at most.

message 48: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Uh, my name is Aaron? I like to play Quidditch since I was young and I love to read. My birthday is who-knows-when (Only I know, he said) and i think that I like you," he blurted out, then turned red.

message 49: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin blushed and smiled at him. "I love playing Quidditch!", she exclaimed. "I'm a Beater, you? Gosh, I've been playing since I was little. Are you going to try out for the team? We could try out together!" She leaned against the wall next to the door to Charms, a wide smile on her face.

message 50: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) He nodded, desperately wanting to change the subject. "yeah, i'll try out this year. We've got a couple minutes left," he said, and peeked in to the Charms room. "Six minutes, to be exact."

« previous 1 3 4 5