Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay)

message 2: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 08:56PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi took her shoes off, and dipped them in to the lake. She was reading a book, and it was interesting at that.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray trailed down to the lake, kicking the pebbles as he walked.

message 4: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She heard this, and smiled when she saw Ray. "Ray!" she calle dout.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2011 05:37AM) (new)

" Good afternoon." He said looking up.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 31, 2011 09:38PM) (new)

Ray went over and sat by Aoi," What are you doing?"

message 7: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Reading." she closed the book, and put it back in her bag, taking her feet out of the water.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2011 05:37AM) (new)

" Oh, yes of course." Ray said feeling stupid, " I don't think you ever mentioned your name."

message 9: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "Aoi, yours is Ray right?"

message 10: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((I changed her name...XD Or, made a new character, everything got comfusing! XD))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yes, " Ray said taking off his shoes.

message 12: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "You're in my Astronomy class, now I remember why you looked so familiar." she smiled. Ray was a nice and quiet guy.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" I quite enjoy astronomy, obviously my favorite subject." He thought about going swimming but remembered there were other people here.

message 14: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She looked in to the lake. "I wish to go swimming," she said, and laughed, which was tinkly and pretty. "I can't though, I would be gobbled up by the mermaids in there!" she laughed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" I suppose so, tell me more about yourself." Ray said putting his shoes back on.

message 16: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She laughed. "Ray, I was kidding, come on, the water is refreshing! We're not disturbing them, they're deep in there. You tell me about yourself first." Her eyes sparkled with delight.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" My trousers would get quite wet, are you shure?" He said standing up.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I love talking all proper ))

message 19: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Oct 31, 2011 09:14PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((LOL))

"Oh, they'll be fine Ray. It won't be that bad. It's just the right temperture." Aoi said, and pulled his shirt sleeve, feeling awkwards as she did so.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray sighed " If you implore, " He took of his over coat, and loosened his tie.

message 21: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "You know, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, I was just pulling your leg," she teased.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" If you will, I will." Ray said taking off his socks.

message 23: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "You're so sweet," she said.

((shower, hold on!))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" I might, but I've been told that humans taste like beef." Ray said smiling at his nerdy joke. He took off his undershirt and stood by the water. " I will not take off my trousers."

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) Laura sat down by a tree, took out a book from her bag, and started reading. Mally(her dog) sat down next to her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray began to walk into the lake. His pants soaking up water the farther in he went.

message 27: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi sat there, watching Ray. She was happy with him.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Once Ray was up to his waist in water, he went ahead and dunked the rest of himself under. " You were quite right, the water is... pleasant."

message 29: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "I'm glad that you can share it with me."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" So your coming in aswell?" Ray said floating on his back.

message 31: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Do you want me to?" she asked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yes " Ray said simply

message 33: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled, and took her cloak off. She jumped in, and swam next to him, her clothes now all wet.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" So, you wanted to know more about me right?" Ray said.

message 35: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She nodded, and turned to face him. Her hair was clinging to her back.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well," Ray began. " I am the twelfth generation of Bevin's pure-bloods, My mom was shot in her sleep during her vacation in Mexico, when someone tried to break in. Ummm I'm 12, and Gryffindor, and have diagnosed AvPD." Ray took a deep breath after all the talking.

message 37: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "That's exciting, I'm sorry about your mother though My own got killed by a murderer."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" There are quite some evil people in the world." Ray said closing his eyes.

message 39: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She nodded. "But you're not evil, and I know that already." she smiled.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

" Quite," Ray said smiling back " So, Your wand, what are its, eh, how do I say... Ingredients?"

message 41: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She laughed. "It's 12 inches long i think, a darkish color, and essence of dragon heartstring, what about you?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ebony and Ivory, same core as yours, it's beautiful." Ray said pulling his wand out of the sealed pocket in his pants.

message 43: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "it is pretty."

((g2g))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(( bye )) Ray nodded, moving the water around with his wand.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray swam to the edge of the lake " It was a pleasure talking to you, but I must be heading to my classes." Ray put on his clothes, and with a flick of his wrist his pants were dry. He then headed up to the school. " See you in Astronomy." he called out before leaving.

message 46: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aoi, smiled, and willed herself out of the water. She had to go to Herbology now. "bye Ray!" she put her cloak on, and she was dry.

message 47: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin raced down to the lake, sitting on the sand while she waited for Aaron.

message 48: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron appeared, and saw Orrin. "Hi," he said, amazed by her hair which was flowing gently. He blushed.

message 49: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin waved. "Hiya!" She smiled wide and patted the sand next to her. "Sit with me!"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Meredith was sitting a distance away from the lake, helping her twin sister Indigo with her homework. She looked up, hearing voices, then back at Indi

« previous 1 3 4 5