Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Classes > Charms

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay.)

message 2: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin walked in, sitting in an empty row. She motioned for Aaron to sit next to her, readying her wand and getting her books out.

message 3: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) He nodded, and sat next to her. "You do know that I can help you right?" he asked. "I'm a master at this subject."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray hurried in and sat down in an empty seat.

message 5: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin raised an eyebrow at him. "Really? 'Cause I need all the help I can get. I could help you with Care of Magical Creatures if you like?" She looked at the professor, attempting to copy the spell he was performing. Small yellow stars flickered out of the top of her wand, but nothing happened. She frowned and looked at Aaron, hoping for some help.

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) He nodded, and smiled. He said sheepishly, "Actually, I need help on Defense Against the Dark Arts." he flicked his wand, and perfected the spell.

message 7: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin's jaw dropped open and she blushed. "How on Earth did you do that?" She attempted the spell again, mimicking his flick. Instead of flipping the glass over, it cracked in half. She sighed. Reparo!, she said quietly, and the glass turned back into one object. "I'm pretty good at DADA, maybe I could help you!"

message 8: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) He smiled. "Great, here, this is how you do it." he reached out for her hand, blushing. "Okay, so you flick it like that:" and she did it. "Try it by yourself now," he said, backing away, red in the face.

message 9: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((?))

message 10: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
((GAH. SORRY!))
Orrin smiled at him, trying it again. This time, the glass made a flip over. Clumsy, but still a flip. "Thank you!", she said gratefully, hugging him. "Gosh, I hate Charms," she said a bit too loudly, blushing as the professor gave her a stern look. "Thanks for the help, I would have never gotten it with just the professor's help," she said a bit too loudly again, getting another stern look. She sat back in her chair, wishing that she was invisible.

message 11: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron blushed when Orrin hugged him. He was happy. "No problem, we'll practice during Study time."

message 12: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
Orrin nodded. "Sounds good. I could help with Defense Against the Dark Arts, because I'd otherwise feel horrid for just getting free tutoring. You're a wonderful teacher," she said sincerely as she packed up, glad that Charms was finally over.

message 13: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron smiled. "Do you want to go to the lake?" he asked. "I need fresh air, and i want to show you something." he smiled, and walked out the door. "Meet me there in ten," he said.''((gotta go!))

message 14: by Sarah, So, so happy! (Oh, and Fred's the hotter twin) (new)

Sarah | 255 comments Mod
((aww bibi!!))
Orrin nodded excitedly. "Sounds great!" She ran quickly to the Gryffindor common room to get ready.

message 15: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dom walked in.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray hurried out of the room.

message 17: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dom sat in the front of the room.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigitta walked in, still a little feeble from her fall.

message 19: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dominic looked at her "Brigitta! Why did you leave? Your hurt!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine!" She said, sitting down beside him. "The nurses said I could leave. And you can protect me." She smiled.

message 21: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments He sighed "I can't take the risk..."

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Aaron smiled, and head off to the lake.

message 23: by Drama (new)

Drama | 238 comments Dominic sighed again and looked at the teacher