Hogwarts: Witchcraft & Wizardry discussion

Classes > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 147 comments (Roleplay.)

message 2: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune was leaning against the wall, reading a book from the Muggle world, which she had reread so many times, she couldn't keep up anymore. She was lost in it.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Braxton walked down the hall and stopped, waiting for his two sisters. He looked over at Lune, watching her read while he waited

message 4: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((HA! I knew taht Braxton would come by!!! ^^ XD sorry...XD))

Lune was absorbed by her thoughts, and turned a page. How she loved this book. Too bad that it was about to be broken in to pieces. the bind was about to fall off. She sighed. She would mend it soon.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments ((haha, lol, i really need to rp him!))

"That a good book?" Brax asked, leaning against the wall next to her.

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((:))

Lune looked up, and smiled. She nodded. Whoa...a seventh year just approached me! she thought.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Brax smiled back. "Whats is about?" he asked, brushing his hair out of his eyes. It never seemed to stay tidy.

message 8: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Um, a girl who gets scorch marks all over her body from a fire, and they never come off and what they do to her life," she said, and took a breath. A very exciting book indeed.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments He nodded slightly, looking down the hall. "That sounds...interesting," he said after a couple minutes.

message 10: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She nodded, and tucked the book away. "So, you're a seventh year?" she asked.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Brax nodded, grinning. "Yep," he said, hands in pockets. "What about you?"

message 12: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Fifth year. NIce to be on top of the world, eh?" she asked.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments "Very nice, its got a great view and everything. The work is harder, but i dont mind," he answered, smiling at her.

message 14: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) she smiled slightly. "That's good."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments "How are you finding fifth year? Have you had your O.W.Ls yet?" he asked

message 16: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She shrugged. "Pretty cool. Actually, I'm taking private lessons from the professors, since I already learned how to be an Auror a long time ago..." she blushed, and averted her eyes.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments "Really?" Brax said, blinking. "I've been training to be one, like my Mom. She says that its alot of hard work, training to be an Auror. Do you want to be one as well?"

message 18: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She nodded, and smiled. "Yep."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments "Cool," He said. He looked down and coughed. "So, um, do you want to be an Auror because of, like, maybe one of your parents are one? Or just because you want to?"

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Both really. My parents are dead," she simply said, and held back the tears. She bit her lip, and had a pained expression on her face.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Brax hid the shock on his face when he heard her. "Oh..." he said, frowning slightly. Nice one, he thought sourly, making the fifth year cry.
"Um, my Dad's dead too. Car crash on his way back from work," he said. "About two years ago."

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She nodded, and smiled slightly. "My parents were murdered." she looked at her shoes. "It's okay, I mean, uh...It doesn't matter. They didn't love me anyway."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Brax frowned. "What? Why could they not love their own daughter?" he asked, then looked down. "Um, if you dont mind my asking"

message 24: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She blushed, and smiled sheepishly. "Uh, they thought me as a barrier."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments "Thats.... God, i'm sorry about that," he said, pushing his hair out of his eyes again. "Thats sad."

message 26: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She shrugged. "It's okay. I still have a home at least."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 62 comments Brax nodded slightly. "Yeah, i guess thats ok," he said