Creative Reviews discussion

Paranormal > Masquerade

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey Guys!!!
I know, I know. Another thread from me. LOL. But I am starting this thread to start putting all my book related news in. :)

I wanted to announce that Masquerade just went up for Pre-order!!!!! Yay!!!!!

You can pre-order a copy today and have it mailed to you the day it is released, Dec. 16th.

Here's the link:
http://www.otherworldpublications.com...

Thanks guys!

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments I am soooo checking this out!! Congrats Cambria!

message 3: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thank you!!!

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments If anyone wants to pre order a copy of my book through my publisher use coupon OWPMEM at checkout and you will get 2$ off your purchase!

message 5: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments My book trailers for Whiteout (my newest short story!) and Before are now up on my author page! Feel free to drop by and take a peak. If you like them maybe you will add the shorts to your tbr list!!!
thanks

message 6: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Publishing date for Whiteout : November 23, 2011

message 7: by Nora (new)

Nora Weston (noraweston) | 122 comments Cambria wrote: "If anyone wants to pre order a copy of my book through my publisher use coupon OWPMEM at checkout and you will get 2$ off your purchase!"

Oh! I do!! I just finished "Before." Loved it. I'll get the review to you soon.

message 8: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Awesome!!!!!! thank you!

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) These books are so awesome!
Seriously, not just cause she's my bud.
Cambria has some real talent and she's an amazing person!
Let's alll show her some love and support!!!!

message 10: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Thanks Jenn!!! :)

message 11: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments Happy, happy, joy, joy :). You just love it when a good person makes it!

Splitter

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) C.S. Splitter wrote: "Happy, happy, joy, joy :). You just love it when a good person makes it!

Splitter"

Yep! No hatin here!!!

message 13: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Lol!!! I think everyone in this group is successful in something! And we havent seen my sales yet, lol!!!

message 14: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey guys! I just saw this morning that my books (Before and Masquerade) are on the Smashwords MUST BUY list!! I have no idea how they got there but how about a vote? They are pretty low on the list. I voted this morning for them myself. :)

Masquerade is number 249 and Before is number 256

Here is the link:
http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/12...

I would Pee my pants if I raised in numbers!!!! thanks guys!

message 15: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey!!!! Whiteout is now on there too, its number 264.

ANd FAB news.... Masquerade ahs jumped from 249 to 51
Before jumped from 256 to 56!!!!

Keep voting please, I totally appreciate this! thank you

message 16: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments ;)

message 17: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments thanks for voting peeps!

message 18: by Phil (new)

Phil Cantrill | 313 comments Hey, Cambria, I don't want to be a party pooper, and I know it's late in the day, but looking again at your book cover, it occurred to me (assuming it does show Heven's face) that her left side is unblemished, while the right side is in shadow.

Wasn't the scarring on her left side?

Have I got this wrong?

message 19: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Phil-
thanks for the question! Heven’s face IS scarred on the left side ofher face. The book cover is a representation of Heven that does not show her scars. Why? Read the book. LOL!!!
In the book her eyes are also Blue…. but they have a different look on the cover. Her eyelashes could also mean something as well as her lips and even the covering on her head. It isn’t always to be taken literal but could be connected to something in the story.

:) :) :)

message 20: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Before was released this AM!!!!!! Get the intro to the Heven and Hell series TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

message 21: by Phil (new)

Phil Cantrill | 313 comments Cambria wrote: "Phil-
thanks for the question! Heven’s face IS scarred on the left side ofher face. The book cover is a representation of Heven that does not show her scars. Why? Read the book. LOL!!!
In the boo..."

Thanks for "clarifying" that, Cambria -- always good to leave more questions behind than answers. Silly me, I thought you must have mirror-imaged it.

message 22: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 726 comments You know what I say we do? All of us who wrote a book, such as this fine book by Miss Cambria and we find a list here on Goodreads and we nicely raid it with our books and votes putting ours to the top of the list. lol.

message 23: by Jenn (new)

Jenn  (Greeneyez2012) Justin wrote: "You know what I say we do? All of us who wrote a book, such as this fine book by Miss Cambria and we find a list here on Goodreads and we nicely raid it with our books and votes putting ours to the..."

I'm down ;)

message 24: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Hey! There is a GoodReads giveaway starting today
http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...
Want to enter?

:)