The Last Apprentice by Joseph Delaney discussion

Alice, good or evil?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 9 comments personally I'm not to sure about alice. i know she like saves his life like a bunch of times, but she sold herself to the DEVIL! theres no going back, and she's from a family of witches. I didn't finish the series so please no spoliers about book 5 or after

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 28 comments Mod
Uh. I would say good, however. Or actually, somewhere in between, but leaning towards good. All the evil she does is to protect Tom and to take down worse monsters.

message 3: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 9 comments I guess but still, woul do you trust a someone in that condition?

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 28 comments Mod
It depends on the person. If the person has stuck their neck out for me repeatedly and saved my life a number of times, I'd probably inclined so, though I'd doubt their methods. In short, I would trust their intentions and loyalty, if not their own morality.

message 5: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 9 comments but sh'es the devial's daughter!!!!!

message 6: by Jellybean6401 (new)

Jellybean6401 | 10 comments Yeah..... I think that when Tom and Alice grow up and take different paths, There will be an epic battle between them! but for now I think they will stay friends because they have gone through too much together.
Note: Alice has spent too long with the devil to belong to the light :(

message 7: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (fldsmdfr) Yeah, i'm not sure at this point! I think she's more bad than good right now! I've read up to book ten so i'm super excited for book eleven!

message 8: by Niel (new)

Niel I still haven't decided yet.

message 9: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 9 comments I think she's one the edge of turning to the dark. She's sweet but the more she uses dark magic the more she turns to the dark. I think she's good and she's one of my fav characters

message 10: by Jellybean6401 (new)

Jellybean6401 | 10 comments totally agree!

message 11: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 9 comments Thanks. (view spoiler)

message 12: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (fldsmdfr) I am now reading book eleven! Super excited!

message 13: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 9 comments I just got it the 11th book in the mail! SOOOOOO excited!

message 14: by Jadyn (new)

Jadyn (fldsmdfr) *Shiver* It's scary so far!