Spellbound (Spellbound, #1) Spellbound discussion

Did anyone else think at first that Brendan was sum immortal being?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lydia (new) - added it

Lydia Cooper At first I thought that Brendan was a fallen angel or vampire or sumthing imortal

Antoinette I thought something was up with him but yeah just like someone hiding something as one in the fallen angels or vampire books. But was totally dark and handsome, Great book!

Azhia Nah i just thought he was pure hotness (:

The Unicorn Riding Faerie[Vee] Yes I did... also i thought he was just... hiding something also.

Sarah i did at first but then as i started to read more it became clear it was something else.

Lorena i thought he was going to have powers or somthing

message 7: by Preethi (last edited Apr 19, 2013 02:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Preethi I didn't...I have to agree with book lover on the hotness part though XD

Madeline I thought he was a werewolf or something, but wasn't he just normal and got cursed? It was the main character who was super badass witch

Chrissy Lydia wrote: "At first I thought that Brendan was a fallen angel or vampire or sumthing imortal"

Definitely! It was because of the way he was described during the quad fight with Anthony.

Aihyana In every book these days the guy has to be some kind of supernatural being. I thought it was refreshing that he was just a natural human with family.

Jessica Lambert Chrissy wrote: "Lydia wrote: "At first I thought that Brendan was a fallen angel or vampire or sumthing imortal"

Definitely! It was because of the way he was described during the quad fight with Anthony."

I agree he didn't sound human in the way they describe him in the book. He sounded as if he were a supernatural being. I was sorta confused when the started talking about a curse. Then I just realized he was just cursed and why he was.

Mansi Aggarwal Azhia wrote: "Nah i just thought he was pure hotness (:"

Too true. Too bad he's not real, he was even cuter in the second book... *sigh*