Sapphire Battersea (Hetty Feather, #2) Sapphire Battersea discussion

Um...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

george ☽ I'm not a fan of Jacqueline Wilson but my friend recommended this series to me and i actually enjoyed it. but 1 thing does not make sense to me cos if that fortune teller was a fake.... what about saul? how could she possibly know about saul? and that he had a walkling stick?

Ciara Well, I can't really help this situation because I'm still debating whether or not to read this book! I too am not a big fan of Jacqueline Wilson, as I find her books are all based around the same thing! Ive read Hetty Feather, so maybe I should give this book a try. Anyway, if I do decide to read the book, I'll try to remember to post another comment her.

george ☽ Ciara wrote: "Well, I can't really help this situation because I'm still debating whether or not to read this book! I too am not a big fan of Jacqueline Wilson, as I find her books are all based around the same ..."

thanks. i think that its a good book except for that one thing

ARTPOP I personally loved this book.

Ciara GeOrG!a :) wrote: "Ciara wrote: "Well, I can't really help this situation because I'm still debating whether or not to read this book! I too am not a big fan of Jacqueline Wilson, as I find her books are all based ar..."

I'm mid-way through chapter 13... more on this later!

message 6: by Ciara (last edited Jan 01, 2012 04:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ciara I'm not quite finished yet, but I understand what you mean. I'm on the last chapter, so I think I get what happens.
I think that the fortune teller never really knew if Saul even existed, she just hoped Sapphire would remember some-one that had died. She never said it was Saul, Sapphire/Hetty did, and the crutch was possibly some-one within the circle moving around or something. I'm not certain, but thats all I can think of.
I hope that helped!

george ☽ Ciara wrote: "I'm not quite finished yet, but I understand what you mean. I'm on the last chapter, so I think I get what happens.
I think that the fortune teller never really knew if Saul even existed, she ju..."

yeah, I see what you mean,. Thanks, I was really confused :)

Ciara GeOrG!a :) wrote: "Ciara wrote: "I'm not quite finished yet, but I understand what you mean. I'm on the last chapter, so I think I get what happens.
I think that the fortune teller never really knew if Saul even ex..."

No problem! :)

Apple-may Corley i thought it was weird, sad but good.

Lauren I love Jacqueline Wilson's books-she is my fave author.
I have not read the 1st or the 3ed book yet but I think
they will be good because I liked this one.

Lauren ok! I am so looking forward to reading it