Vikings RP discussion

Denmark > Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 97 comments Mod
((RP))

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 68 comments Mod
Isak walked around the market.

message 3: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Emi was sitting near the edge of the market watching the clouds roll by.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 68 comments Mod
Isak saw Emi and walked up to her. "Thine eyes do so remind me of the midnight skye..."

message 5: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Emi looked up at the person who was talking to her and smiled.

Isak bowed to her. "I am Isak, son of Lief, and the beauty before my eyes hast a name?"

Matthaias was walking down the street, a sword slung over his shoulder

message 8: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) Zoe trudged through the market, arms full of scrolls.

message 9: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "Emi, granddaughter of Sula and Drek. its a pleasure to meet you." she said lowering her head slightly to one side then straight up again.

Isak smiled at Emi. "I am blessed to meet a beauty such as yourself on this fine day."

message 11: by Francisca (new)

Francisca Darko (frankii) | 5 comments Thorkell hid in the shadows of the town.He was supposed to be selling crops but he couldn't help but stand and admire Isak.He hoped he could be like him.

Isak smiled at Emi one last time and then turned. He started walking back towards town. He saw Thorkell and waved. "Good day, sir!"

message 13: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Emi pushed her hair behind her ear, and smiled before standing up and turned towards the path outside of the town and began to walk down it.

Isak saw Emi turn away and he ran after her. "Lass Emi!"

message 15: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Emi paused and turned around to Isak, "Yes?"

message 16: by Francisca (new)

Francisca Darko (frankii) | 5 comments Thorkell blinked a few times to clear his eyes. Had he imagined Isak calling him sir? He continued selling. If he returned home without selling anything...

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica It has been a week since Jadwiga has come to Denmark, it's a bit of a shock to her at how different things are. Everyone realises she's not from around here once she opens her mouth to speak. She sits under a tree teaching herself better Danish, from Polish to Danish. It was a hot day, and the shade of the tree was a relief.

message 18: by Francisca (new)

Francisca Darko (frankii) | 5 comments Thorkell notices Jadwiga under a tree. He finds it interesting that she isn't around here. He can't stop staring at her.

message 19: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) Zoe, seeing the new girl sit down under a tree, walked over and plunked down next to her. "Hullo. Teaching yourself Danish?" she asked.

Isak stopped in front of Emi. "Doing anything later?"

message 21: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "Just practice, you want to come to my grandparents' home for supper?" she replied with a smile.

"Sure." Isak smiled back.

message 23: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine she smiled bigger and started to lead him down the path.

message 24: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (last edited Oct 30, 2011 08:40PM) (new)

Isak followed, wondering what his parents were having for dinner.

message 25: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine After walking down the path for a while before coming up on a small farm house with a vegatable feild next to it. Smoke was rising from the chimeny, "Looks like supper is nearly ready." she said looking back at him smiling.

Isak looked at the house, nodding approvingly. "Very nice. I wished I had a house that big."

message 27: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "it only looks big from here, its actually pretty small for the three of us." she said still walking towards the house.

Isak walked up to the door. He looked at the crest painted on the door.

message 29: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Emi opened the door, "Grandfather. Grandmother, I'm back. And I brought a guest." she called.

message 30: by Jessica (last edited Oct 31, 2011 01:04AM) (new)

Jessica Zoe Athena Pond wrote: "Zoe, seeing the new girl sit down under a tree, walked over and plunked down next to her. "Hullo. Teaching yourself Danish?" she asked."

She looks up to look at the scenery and turns her head to the left, and see's man looking at her, she blushes and looks back down.

Jadwiga was saying Danish words out loud and looked at the girl who sat down next to her. She nodded, "Yes I am" she said politely, with her accent.

(( Zoe your girl seems pretty xD read it in the character thread. And Francisa ur guy sounds hooot hahaah! (again read it in characters xD
OH! and sorry I didn't reply earlier, I went to sleep and went to school haha ))

message 31: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) ((Is ok, I know how that works. And thank you. She's a girl I've been drawing in different outfits. Until recently, her name was Awesome Girl, cause I couldn't think of a name. >_< ))

message 32: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) "I know how that goes," Zoe said,giving an exaggerated grimace. "I moved here from Ireland a few years ago. I'm Zoe," she said, extending a hand.

((You don't move to Iceland, or Denmark, or Greenland, you get abducted and forced into slavery. But more likely killed.))

Isak stepped into Emi's house, looking around.

message 34: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) ((Whatever, maybe I was a viking in Ireland, and then we migrated over to Denmark))

((There were no Vikings in Ireland.))

((Stowaway))

((Would have been noticed. Longships had little area to hide in. I'm sorry about being an ass, I'm just really pissed.))

message 38: by Jessica (new)

Jessica "Ah, Ireland. I have heard of this one." Jadwiga said, and realised she made a grammer mistake but ignored it. She smiles with her eyes, since she doesn't usually really smile. "I am Jadwiga."

(( ohh thats nice! You should upload it on goodreads :D .. hahah Awesome Girl! cute ^^
Ohhh and Jadwiga is pronounced yuhd-vee-ga ... ahaha dunno if you will understand it >.< HAHA
And for my first sentence, "I have heard of this one" I got that from my parents xD lmao, they got an accent and make mistakes sometimes :P))

message 39: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "be careful. Grandfather normally doesn't allow men outside the family to enter the house." she said warning Isak.

"Oh..." Isak took a step backwards.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "((Would have been noticed. Longships had little area to hide in. I'm sorry about being an ass, I'm just really pissed.))"

((A ship coming to Denmark for trading))

((The British Isles hate Vikings.))

((A ship from another country that stopped in Ireland))

((Huh... This is just kidding random...))

((Could happen, she wanted to get away from the boring life she was living so she stowed away on a random ship))

message 46: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't gut you." she said giggleing, trying to show that she was joking the whole time.

((Hmm... She would have been noticed and slain. Or imprisoned. But okay, I accept.))

Isak smiled at Emi. "All right. I'll try to be nice. I can be ferocious," he laughed.

message 49: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine "As long as you don't mind losing to my grandfather." she smiled, more in a mocking way then a jokeful one.

Isak shrugged, still smiling at her.

« previous 1 3