« previous 1

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 97 comments Mod
Name:
Appearance:
Profession:
Other:

message 2: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Name: Emi
Personality: kind-heartred, till she gets mad- then she's described as a demon from hell
Appearance: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images...
Profession: fighting, music, healing
Other: lives with her grandparents, which is why she has three proffesions, they thought she'd do better at three things(plus they couldn't agree on one anyway)

message 3: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Oct 28, 2011 09:34AM) (new)

Name: Halldora Emilsdotter
Personality: TBRPd
Appearance: Long light blonde hair. Purple eyes. Rather skinny
Profession: Currently a student, learning to work around the house from her mom
Other: Lives in Iceland. Her dad is currently off traveling with Lief Eiricsson

message 4: by Miriam (last edited Oct 30, 2011 11:22AM) (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) Name: Zoe Pondsdore
Personality: Studious, kind, likes to fight, and run around
Appearance: bright orange hair, sharp, bright green eyes, extremely pale skin, face and arms and neck COVERED in freckles, slightly upturned nose, small, thin, wiry, muscled, though it doesn't show.
Profession: Student
Other: Comes from Ireland, lives in Denmark. Favored weapons are daggers and a long bow both brought over from Ireland (daggers were used as back ups to swords) and a long sword given to her by her grandfather. Has a pet raven named Po.

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 68 comments Mod
Cathrine wrote: "Name: Emi
Personality: kind-heartred, till she gets mad- then she's described as a demon from hell
Appearance: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images......"

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

message 6: by Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (last edited Oct 28, 2011 05:48PM) (new)

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 68 comments Mod
Name: Isak son of Pinion
Personality: Strong, brave, protective
Appearance: Long brown hair, growing a beard, quite well muscled, low-not gravelly-voice, 6' 1", long scar along his right forceps.
Profession: Raider, farmer
Other: Preferred weapons include Hammers, axes, shortswords, and pitchforks. He uses pitchforks the most because you find them bloody everywhere!

message 7: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine how is my character wrong? >:(

Not trying to be offensive, just historically accurate...

Your character has a fancy sword(they used what they could get)
She uses daggers(They didn't use those)
She specializes is healing(Didn't need that)
She lives with her grandparents(she would probably be living with her entire family)
She specialized is fighting(only men are allowed to raid).

Not trying to be an asshole, but I'm just pointing out historical innacuracies.

Thank you Master, I would like this rp to be as historically accurate as possible since I am a Hetalia fangirl ((Look it up))

Your welcome. I did sound like a bit of an ass, thought, didn't I?

Nej, just smart ^^

Thanks. My grandma says that correcting people's mistake is one way to get them to dislike you. She used to be a teacher.

It can make someone dislike you if you say it wrong, for some reason there are people who mix in insults

But I did sound like an ass.

Bedtime! Be back in a while maybe.

I don't think you did

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Bedtime! Be back in a while maybe."

G'night

message 19: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Thanks. My grandma says that correcting people's mistake is one way to get them to dislike you. She used to be a teacher."

I think it's good of you to correct, but I would try doing it in a more polite way, as apposed to just saying Wrong. Maybe have included the list of suggestions originally? Thank you for correcting us though.

message 20: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) wrote: "Not trying to be offensive, just historically accurate...

Your character has a fancy sword(they used what they could get)
She uses daggers(They didn't use those)
She specializes is healing(Didn't ..."

i understand, but most of the stuff i have down is just what i want to de relexed/understood about how i want my character to be. the sword was just part of the picture. healing just means she knows how to treat wounds, and the reason i put "lives with grandparents" is because the rest of her family died while traveling.

Her mom died traveling? I personally think you should have her mom die of disease or something like that

The women stayed home doing chores such as cooking, weaving and some farm work like milking cows and feeding chickens, stuff like that. They didn't travel

Yep. But they could still kick ass in a fight.

Yep! That's the vikings for ya!

Pretty much. They're like the Samurai of the north.

Okay, someone is telling me to ask someone out, so I told their brother, and the brother either doesn't care or supports me.

message 27: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine thats what i meant when i said she died in travel

?

message 29: by Francisca (new)

Francisca Darko (frankii) | 5 comments Name: Thorkell Ericson
Personality: Quietly mischievious but respectful to owner because he has to be.Hard working and has build strength from all his work.
Profession: Was a farmer in Britain but his home was raided and he was taken as a slave by vikings.He has had several masters but his latest one has enough slaves and if he works hard enough, he will be free (he will still be in debt to his master and will have no choice but to work when told) He has watched the other vikings and now he dreams of raiding some day.
Appearance: Skinny but is gaining a little muscle.Long dark hair and equally dark eyes. Always carries the one dagger he owns.

Nice ^^ Was he renamed when he was taken as a slave?

message 31: by Francisca (new)

Francisca Darko (frankii) | 5 comments GerIta_lessthanthree グレース wrote: "Nice ^^ Was he renamed when he was taken as a slave?"

thanks :D.they gave him a nickname because of his interest in raiding, but can't think of a name. wanna help?

How about... Fin?

message 33: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine when are we doing the actuall rp?

Yeah, I dunno. I'm not a mod.

Oh, wait. I am! Let's go!

I was just about to start lolz

Name: Matthaias Køler
Personality: Depends where he is, he can be rather immature when he's not fighting and even then he still like to taunt the enemy
Appearance: Tall and strong. Has messy blonde hair and blue eyes
Profession: Raider in the summer smith rest of the year

message 38: by Jessica (last edited Oct 30, 2011 04:45AM) (new)

Jessica Name: Jadwiga

Personality: Sweet, nice, shy, rather quiet. Doesn't smile too often, intelligent, kind-hearted and does get mad quickly sometimes.

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. Tall skinny, well curved.
http://favim.com/orig/201108/15/beaut...

Profession: Student, music

Other: From Poland, moved to Denmark. Mother is Polish and Father is Danish. Is very good with languages. Has a beautiful voice, and play the Lyre nicely.
http://www.viking.no/e/life/music/ins...

message 39: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) ((I love how you included a picture of a lyre.))

message 40: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (( haha thanks xD ))

Name: Mrs. Pondsdore
Personality: Affectionate. Too affectionate
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/570378
Profession: Stay at home mom

message 42: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Pretty ^^

I want to do something right now, but I can't. Or at least don't know what I want to do.

Jessiczka (Małpka :D) wrote: "Pretty ^^"

Thank you ^^

message 45: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) WOOT! I love how we look nothing alike. ^_^

Probably got her appearance from her dad or something

message 47: by Miriam (new)

Miriam (athynadaughterofposiedon2) Yeah. That works.

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Jessica hahahah! xD

rofll

Yay for recessive genes~!

message 50: by Jessica (new)

Jessica AHAHAHA

WOOP! x)

« previous 1