Oasis discussion

Books & Writing > Writing Tips

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Mia Star (new)

♥Mia Star (MiaStar) | 12 comments OK, I know this is kind of weird that I don't know, but how do you Italicize when you write on Goodreads?

message 2: by ♥Mia Star (new)

♥Mia Star (MiaStar) | 12 comments OK, thank you!!! :)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 168 comments I'm going to post a story on here.I think I should write it first then post it.Is that right?

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie | 192 comments I havn't worked on my nanowrimo since wednesday. everytime I look at the page I have no idea what to write. help. me. please!

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 192 comments yeah I have like one pathetic page typed. I think I'm just going to scrap it and start over

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 168 comments κιαиα wrote: "great for you. well you can do whatever you want, but i guess writing it all before posting is better just because then its finished and you can just take in peoples comments and edit without worry..."

Ok.I'll do that.

message 7: by ♥Mia Star (new)

♥Mia Star (MiaStar) | 12 comments Emily ~Boss 3~ ^-^ =) wrote: "κιαиα wrote: "great for you. well you can do whatever you want, but i guess writing it all before posting is better just because then its finished and you can just take in peoples comments and edi..."

Good luck with your story! :)