♠♥ Night World ♥ ♠ discussion

Witches > Circle Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 342 comments Mod
Uh, well, yah. Here it is! For all of you witches :]

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 3 comments lol. Is it just me, or is the series like awesome???

message 3: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

that's not just you lol =]

message 4: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) | 3 comments lol

message 5: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments yeash its amazing
I like the witch stories a lot they are so creative

message 6: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

omg, i know they're wicked

(wow, i sounded really lame *blushes*)

message 7: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments (laughes like santa)
not really but i wanted to say that because im in a christmasy mood
i love christmas
i really want to start trying out some spells or something from the wiccan religon it sounds cool and from what ive read they are really a peaceful group

message 8: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

Oh! The Ying and Yang thing?

message 9: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

I just saw a book on sale for 6 dollars about Witches. In it, it had all these stories and picture of witch hanging, the wiccan religion, and something that started with an S. I forgot, and my mom wouldn't let me but it because, apparently, it's bad for my moral as I shouldn't read something so...dark.
[insert eye roll:]

message 10: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments Omg i totally have that problem. Like yesterday I was in borders and my dad made this whole scene in front of everyone about how reading all these vampire and witch things is corrupting my soul and it must be cleansed. He doesn't know I'm not a good little christian girl anymore.
*rolls eyes*
it was so embarresing

message 11: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

lol. My situation wasn't as uh interesting as urs but it still took place in borders! whoa. Don't parents know they don't know us as much as we do? They only assume...but they can't state the facts.

message 12: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments I know. But yeah the whole ying yang thing kind of. It's more like we worship the elements (earth fire water air) and nature. I haven't read much about it but my friends practices it and i', going to talk to her about it

message 13: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

ah.
so if u had to choose: would u pick fire, water, air, or earth?

message 14: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments Fire totally i love fire. I was just playing with it a few hours ago

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol you guys.

and, if anybody wants to know: im wiccan

message 16: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

Whoa! New member.
Nice to meet you, Michelle.
U're wiccan? That's awesome. Wait...well, what do u do if you're wiccan? I don't mean to be rude but I'm just curious. =]

message 17: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

I love fire...idk why it's just addicting and I'm a cancer so that means I'm kinda water-ness, and all of the quizzes I have taken about the elements proclaim me as earth.

*shrugs*

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol, yeah, new member. thats me. *big neon sign above head* call me Mimi.
nice to mee tyou as well.
well, its kind of difficult to explain. what would you like to know in particular?

message 19: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments I love fire. I was playing with it a couple days ago lighting random things on fire to see what color the flam turned. A mechanical pencil gave off a teal glow!

message 20: by Ginnielee (last edited Dec 02, 2008 09:11PM) (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments Hey Mimi
that is such a coincidence.
These last 12 months I have really been questioning my religion. You see I was brought up christian but it never clicked with me. Until one day i realized it's because it wasn't what i believed. I have been researching and looking at different religions ranging from buddhism to Wicca and Wicca was the most recent one (my best friend is wiccan and i have done spells with her but never gone behind the spells and looked into the religion) and so she was telling me about it. Like in full detail and I realized that Wicca was the religion or whatever you want to call it that i was looking for. So i have been looking it up but its hard because my dad would try to "convert me" if he knew. So i knew very little.
So i just wanted to ask about the stars i know the one facing down is the Satan worshipping one but what do all the points represent on the eight pointed star?

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) well, wicca and satanist is definitely not the same thing. i really hate it when people mix those two up. if we worshipped the devil we wouldnt be called 'wicca' wed be called 'satanists' so i just wanted to point that out right there. the eight pointed star, i think, represents the Wheel of the Year. that is, the four Quarters and the Cross-Quarters. there are eight Sabbats throughout the year, celebrating those points. [eg, Mabon, Samhain, Yule, etc...:]

message 22: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments Oh okay and what about elements do you worship elements i heard some do

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) some do. i dont though, so i cant help you there.

message 24: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments It's cool. I was at a bookstore a couple days ago and I was wondering if you think a beginning book type of thing would be useful?

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) Drawing down the moon is a good book to start with. also anything by gerald gardner or whatever his name is, haha. he pretty much came up with the whole huge thing.

message 26: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments Oh okay thanks I'll look into that.
Sorry if i'm annoying you with questions I just can't really talk to this with other people since my parents are HUGE christians.
But another question I have is about herbs. What does each herb represent because I heard that they do.

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) haha, its okay. my mum got all weird with it too, since my family is religious like that...

well, there are too many herbs to name. what i did was look it up on the internet, like 'herbs' something or other. or look in a wiccan supply store somewhere. not that i have ever found any haha...

message 28: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments Really I live in Washington and at the Everrett mall there's a magic shop but not stupid magic tricks but actual one. It's not set on just Wicca but it's pretty cool. I would go more but it's hard to get up there and go up there without my mom freaking.

message 29: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) oh, interesting. haha, i live near chicago and ive never seen one. but if you go to teenwitch.com theres a lot of info on there.

message 30: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments Really cool is it like a clothing store but not for clothes

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) no, it has all this information on herbs and etc. it could answer a heck of a lot of your generalized questions.

message 32: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments i was just there and it's cool thanks so much! So what kind of spells do you do?

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i havent done many, cuz i just started in march or so.

message 34: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

Michelle wrote: "i havent done many, cuz i just started in march or so. "

um. okay wait are you guys talking about actual spells like real magic? *listens with fascination*

message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol, kinda yeah. ive done a time spell in the middle of my lunch hour cuz i was bored. i was actually surprised when it worked.

message 36: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

Michelle wrote: "lol, kinda yeah. ive done a time spell in the middle of my lunch hour cuz i was bored. i was actually surprised when it worked."

Uh...huh?? Okay, now I'm like grinning spaztically and I'm not sure if magic really do exists, cause we heading into a pretty uncharted territory. I'm sorry if I sound rude, but uh...go on! I guess that's all I can say. Tell me about ur time spell.
(u aren't trying to kid me r u?)
*grins spaztically*

message 37: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol, no im totally serious. i was just staring at the clock and said this short spell and the next thing i knew i was in homroom haha

message 38: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

Michelle wrote: "lol, no im totally serious. i was just staring at the clock and said this short spell and the next thing i knew i was in homroom haha"

I have a question. Can anybody become witches or are they born with it? And, whoa. That's pretty cool. Can you tell me the spell? Maybe math will go faster then. *smile*

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol, well i definitely wasnt born with it, well maybe i was. interesting.... anyway, let me find it...

"Hurry clock go swift and fast
from ___ to ___ let time now pass.
No more wait; do not go slow
for home is all I really know.
Hear these words and do as I say
Let time run fast upon this day
My magic great by Goddess three
This spell is sent, so mote it be."

message 40: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

Michelle wrote: "lol, well i definitely wasnt born with it, well maybe i was. interesting.... anyway, let me find it...

"Hurry clock go swift and fast
from ___ to ___ let time now pass.
No more wait; do not ..."

thanks! wait do u have to close ur eyes or remember it or do u just say it and voila? lol. where do u get the spells from?

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) just look at the clock and concentrate.
you can make them up if you want to. i got this particular one from modernwiccan.com; that place is really helpful too.

message 42: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

thanks =]
omg i sound so weird right now but uh so ur telling me that there are witches in the world that practice real magic? does it have anything to do with wands? I'm sorry I sound so rude.

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol, no its fine. its not like 'harry potter' wands, but just a stick-like thing, particularly ash wood of some kind. i dont use them, but others do.

message 44: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 98 comments Yeah I just started wicca like almost two weeks ago. So who is goddess three.

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) the tripple goddess. the Divine in three aspects: maiden, mother, crone

message 46: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

My only reply: whoa.
and I suck at magic. I tried to do the time spell, from 10:30 to 10:35, I tried to hard to memorize it that it was 10; 37 when I finally said it right. did that count? =]

message 47: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) well, yeah. you dont have to memorize it; i havent yet either. jsut make sure you look at the clock every few lines...
and you need good visualization. i tried this in science and the day just flew by...

message 48: by 我是 Ariadne (last edited Dec 10, 2008 07:32PM) (new)

thanks, I'll try again. Huh, I need to copy it down in my notebook and take it out during math...too bad I don't have a good view of the clock... =]

message 49: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) lol thats what i do

message 50: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

lol =]

« previous 1 3 4