Menage a Magick (Wizard Twins, #1) Menage a Magick question

Question...
Mphoto Mphoto Oct 08, 2011 04:38AM
Is it reasonable to assume that anybody who doesn't know that "millennia" is the plural of "millennium" will pretty much by definition produce a book that anybody who *does* know that is not going to be able to read without constantly wincing?

Admittedly that is too complex a question just for a simple erotica story, lol. I apply the K.I.S.S. method when it comes to reading that genre. As most editing or grammar is not always complete or done at all. So if something doesn't majorly hinder the story enjoy. If you can't move past it, move to another story is all.

Side note I do own this book and the other one to it as well. And my only qualm is the whole 3 person relationship factor as it is pretty clear the character likes one brother more than the other. But do to the author's rules of their world, made it so she has to take the other twin too.

M 25x33
Mphoto There's typos, and there's typos. For instance, that should have read, "There're typos, and there're typos." I, myself, cannot type the word "milleniu ...more
Oct 09, 2011 04:24PM

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Menage a Magick (other topics)