CHICKS ONLY!!! discussion

Boyfriends

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (hippylover3) | 2 comments Mod
This is where we can talk about the boyfriends we have had. We can also get advice about asking a boy out

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a bf. He's nice, smart, funny, and has the most amazing eyes and smile.

Angelica Ramirez (angelface) | 1 comments i have no bf.................
:(

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I need advice. Can someone help?
Here's my problem~

The guy I like is in all my classes but one. He looks at me constantly and I'm beginning to think he likes me back. He used to tease me in a playful way then went all shy. Now he's talking to me on and off. We look at each other some times. One day in my science class, one of the classes we have together, he looked over at me every 3 minutes. I'm really freaked out. I'm starting to think he might just go the rest of this school year ignoring me then the first day of next year he'll ask me out or something.
I SEE HIM EVERY DAY 2

message 5: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (hippylover3) | 2 comments Mod
ok just go up to him and say hey do you wanna hangout some time... and then if he says yes on the date... ask him why he use to stare at you... he will probably say that he just liked you alot!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i'm not that brave
hehe
gosh and now we're like kinda closer to each other when walking to class *screams*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a bf but he was lyk ugghhh... so i broke up with him. Do you think i was to harsh?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

depends on what you mean by ugghhh...
I broke up with my old bf (the one I mention above) because he acted like we were friends. Turned out he liked my friend for 1/2 a year while we were going out...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

By ughhh I mean cclingy and annoying. he wanted me to talk to him more yet he never talked to me. He was a whore too

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

hey can someone help me by giving me advice to my problem (i mentioned it above)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

You should start by looking at him too and talking to him as frequently as he talks to you so he thinks you lyk him, maybe he will finally ask you out. If not ask him who in the school he lyks.....

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*yawn* i'm already doing da first part, lol

message 13: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (lizzardbreath) Hola, i have never had, will never have, and presently do not have a bf. NOT LIKELY!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I doubt that Bob.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

nice....

message 16: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (lizzardbreath) Wateva, nobody would like me!

message 17: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (lizzardbreath) That is just preposterous!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

CALM DOWN! god...

message 19: by Ella♥'s Hugs (new)

Ella♥'s Hugs (bellamarieswancullen) | 72 comments Hey Im rose's friend and i just broke up with me bf.But he was a jerk and my friend mark asked me out. wat shoud i say?!?!!!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

say yes duh!!!!! ROTFL

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Depends on how long you and your old bf have been broken up. Wait at least a week otherwise it seems slutty.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I can defend my friend on that. Her boyfriend was being flirty with another girl, well her other friend, while they were dating. He did it to give rid of Lissa.

message 23: by Ella♥'s Hugs (new)

Ella♥'s Hugs (bellamarieswancullen) | 72 comments its true. :((

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Well then totally go out with Mark!

message 25: by Ella♥'s Hugs (new)

Ella♥'s Hugs (bellamarieswancullen) | 72 comments but im not sure if i like him... and i kinda liek this guy named greg but hemoved and we r frnds. HELP!!!!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, if you don't like him, DON'T GO OUT WITH HIM. He'll be hurt whenever he finds out (and trust me, he will) that you didn't really like him like that.

message 27: by Ella♥'s Hugs (new)

Ella♥'s Hugs (bellamarieswancullen) | 72 comments ooo... now i feel like a bad person... not ur fault. do u wana be frnds on goodreads??? just asking becuz u are being a big help!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited May 12, 2009 02:52PM) (new)

Sure!

message 29: by Ella♥'s Hugs (new)

Ella♥'s Hugs (bellamarieswancullen) | 72 comments haha OK!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont have a bf...

message 31: by Ella♥'s Hugs (new)

Ella♥'s Hugs (bellamarieswancullen) | 72 comments me either... ANYMORE!!!! ma old bf was sooooo hot and cute had succchhh gorgeous green eyes but he flirted with my frnd rachel...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

oh sorry...i sort of have a crush but he does not like me...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lissa, u have to ask greg out, and now it seems like u might actually wanna

she got a dare to ask greg out...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

O.O kaitlyn i got the same problem....kinda.
the dude I like teases me a lot. when i'm around his friends, that is. but....when we're somewhere else... he's either shy or he talks to me. when he talks to me somewhere not around his friends, he's actually nice, well the nicest he can be around me.
Once, in class he looked over at me every 3 minutes.

message 35: by Ella♥'s Hugs (new)

Ella♥'s Hugs (bellamarieswancullen) | 72 comments IM now going out with am amazing guy who dumped pne of my friends for me.. DONT WORRY KAITLYN U WILL FIND THE RIGHT GUY!!!!!!

message 36: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (lizzardbreath) DO ANYBOOTY WANNA BE FRNDZ WIT ME ON GOODREADS??

message 37: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (lizzardbreath) Thats ttly awesum 4 u, Lissa!! Im still jealous of you though......

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose we talk through text all the time...And some times i think he likes me but i asked him if he did and he said no so i just dont know...So its not like hes shy he talks

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay lissa!!!!!! hope it works out

message 41: by Ella♥'s Hugs (new)

Ella♥'s Hugs (bellamarieswancullen) | 72 comments haha u rok my world KAITLYN!!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!

message 43: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) Hey I'm new :)
I've never had a boyfriend myself, but I did like this boy on my bowling leage, I don't think he likes me though xP

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah i have the samething going on...

message 45: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) Yeah, thing is I'm extermely shy and have a hard time talking to guys who I like xD

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

ME TOOO!!!!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

i CAN STAND IT...

message 48: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) Ikr? it drives me nuts! and then later I get all mad at myself for not talking xP

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

i DO THE SAMETHING!!!!!

message 50: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one :)
But I sort have a situation. Help? x-x
Last time I saw him at my bowling leage I thought everything was fine and he wasn't into me that much, then last time I saw him we started talking alot, and him looking at me diffrently from my other teamates ( most of them are girls ) and saying my name more, thing is I'm not sure.
Anyone have advice on how to tell? or on how to talk to him more?

« previous 1 3