The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Intros, Questions & Suggestions > Introducing Myself too

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Rebecca (beccam1001) | 6 comments Hi everyone! I thought Tiffany had an excellent idea in introducing herself, so I copied it. I LOVE the Gilmore Girls and am really excited to join the group. Hope to contribute soon!

Rebecca

message 2: by whichwaydidshego?, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 1996 comments Mod
Rebecca, welcome! So glad you’re here! Be sure to vote for this month’s book – we want everyone to be involved! Again, really pleased you joined us! Looking forward to hearing your opinions and take on things!

Michele

message 3: by Tiffany (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Tiffany | 59 comments Hey Rebecca. Great to see you here and I look forward to reading many great books with you!

message 4: by Shannon, the founder of fun (back from sabbatical) (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Shannon | 254 comments Mod
Hi Rebecca welcome to the club!

message 5: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Meghan Hi Rebecca! Puppies are almost as good as cake in my book so glad you found this group!!

message 6: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:16PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Hi, Rebecca!

message 7: by Deborah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Deborah | 6 comments Hi Everyone!
So...to follow suit I thought I would introduce myself as well. I randomly stumbled upon this book group and decided to join up. What a great idea! I'm so sad that GG is no longer, but this is a great way to combine two favorites of mine - reading and the tv show!
Best,
Debbie

message 8: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Hi, Debbie!

message 9: by Tiffany (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Tiffany | 59 comments I know what you mean Alison. I love McDonald's even though I know it is so not good for me. Everything in moderation, right? If only I could do moderation...

message 10: by Deborah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Deborah | 6 comments hahah. Don't worry, I won't be giving up my McD's cheeseburger happy meal anytime soon...so far the book is good...been reading it bit by bit. So far, the book is talking about the history of McD's and the similarities between McD's and Disney on how they started. Interesting stuff about the history of America.

message 11: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:18PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Maybe I should read it. Maybe it would help. Although it's not McDonald's for me. It's Carl's Jr. and In-N-Out. Yum.

message 12: by Rebecca (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:19PM) (new)

Rebecca (beccam1001) | 6 comments Thanks everyone for such a warm reception!

And hi Debbie!

message 13: by Bibliosaurus (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:19PM) (new)

Bibliosaurus | 22 comments Hi Rebecca!

I haven't read Fast Food Nation, but the movie definitely reaffirmed my habit of staying away from fast food. Though every once in a while I succumb to the urge to dip some french fries in a milkshake. YUM!