Debate discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments Can I be a moderator?

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ hmmm. let's debate about this ... lol

message 3: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments haha

message 4: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments haha

message 5: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin lol!! XD

message 6: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments So Seth, why do you want to be a moderator? XD

message 7: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin haha XD

message 8: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 17 comments NO I VOTE NO!!!!

lol jk... i just thought I'd start an arguement....

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments haha.

message 10: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) For now, no. We don't really need more than one moderator. However, if we have enough members that I can't handle things by myself, then I might change my mine.

message 11: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin CASE CLOSED!! *bangs mallet on judge's desk*

message 12: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 17 comments :D

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex can I be a mod?

message 14: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune | 17 comments lol

message 15: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin lol XD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

wow, so much "lol-ing"....

message 17: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments lol XD lol lol lolo lololkioljol

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ok fine, but i dont much like being pressured into the norm of society....so yeah, im so sorry...

message 19: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments lol.

message 20: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 716 comments William J. Clinton

importance?

if you know, you could win!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks. you too. good luck(you're gonna need it) no offense, but you're gonna need it, thats all. thats life, dont like it? deal with it! sorry, PMS...

message 22: by Court (new)

Court Eric are you asking how important William J. Clinton is? Wasn't he President Bill Clinton???

message 23: by Eric▲ (last edited Oct 21, 2008 06:19AM) (new)

Eric▲ | 716 comments which
president was he?

message 24: by Court (new)

Court he was the one in the 90's.

message 25: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Yeah. He did some good stuff, as far as I've heard. The only reason people don't like him is because they have moral issues with his affair.

message 26: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Kinda like Kwami. Not sure if you know who he is. But if you do a google search on Kwami detroit or kwami kilpatric (i think that's how his last name is spelled) you will get some... interesting results.

message 27: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 716 comments which president was he????
(George washington was the 1st president)

message 28: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Bill Clinton. Married to the infamous Hilary Clinton?

Anyways, he fixed our economy after GW Senior screwed it up. But he had an affair. So everyone hates him.

Yet McCain had an affair, and every1 loves him...

message 29: by Court (new)

Court Because he wasn't a president when that happened. But he might've been governor. I don't know much about that affair.

message 30: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Well his wife, who was a swimsuit model, had a disability that made her limp. She lost a few feet in height because of it. So she's short. So McCain comes back from the war, sees her, goes and has an affair with a rich heiress. He divorces the swimsuit model, marries the heiress. Shortly after marrying the heiress, he has an affair on her. But they stayed together.

message 31: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Question: How can you have an affair on somebody.

Please don't give me the kind of answer a few of my friends might give me (dirty, dirty minds!).

message 32: by Court (new)

Court Lol. I can only think of the dirty one.
I don't know any other way to say it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Bill Clinton was riding an economic wave left over from Ronald Reagan. George Bush Sr. did too. Neither one did ANYTHING to actively fix the economy. Reagan just did such an amazing job that the economy was still good up until right around the middle of Bill Clinton's 2nd term.

And it wasn't the affair that people disliked about Bill Clinton (although it was wrong). It was the fact that he LIED UNDER OATH to the Supreme Court about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky. He broke the law and WAS NOT PUNISHED or removed from office.

message 34: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments hmmm...Bush lied too. he said there were weapons in Iraq. So that he could attack it.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

You're right, but NOT under oath and NOT to the Supreme Court.

message 36: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Yes, but to the American people. To the Iraqi people. To the soldiers and their families. Come to find out, your daddy just died in the war for no reason. How would that make you feel? I think that's a hundred times worse than lying in court.

message 37: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 6408 comments i thought this was a non deabating group???

message 38: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Okay. I see. But that evidence was very weak. And I think Bush had a few other reasons to go there (oil, daddy, oil, did I say oil?). I think he partly lied to get in there.

And Bill Clinton did break the law. I have once too. I hacked into my friend's neopet's account to feed her neopet. XD
But I told her. And I suppose that Bill Clinton was wrong to do that. But if Bush was lying that's wrong too.

message 39: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 6408 comments lol. I broke the law a few times myself..i hacked into my friends email adress to find out what my other friends were saying about me (trust me it wasnt nice) and i didnt tell her!!!!

XD

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) well, i guess you had a right to know what they were saying, but hacking her email?

message 41: by Court (new)

Court I can't hack any computers..

message 42: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments She told me her password. That's the only way I got in.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) um...I should tell you this...My dad's job is to stop computer hackers....>:)

message 44: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 6408 comments well i knew her password, cause i made the email address 4 her.

lol

message 45: by Court (new)

Court hmm... the kid down my street can hack computers...

message 46: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (JustJessica) | 38 comments That's always nice.

message 47: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 6408 comments yeah, a bit slow but im sure it would b fun to go see a movie with him

lol

message 48: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 6408 comments yeah. i think we just "misunderestimated" his stupidity.

but it would be fun to like go egging with him on halloween or something. cause u cant get in trouble 4 it. hes the prez

message 49: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments lol.

message 50: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 6408 comments EGGING IS FUN!

« previous 1