The Host discussion

!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I haven't read the book yet but that seems so good!

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige | 45 comments Mod
i love every part w/ ian! and i actually rly liked the part when kyle was bout to kill her..it was bad but i liked it...

i also liked when peopole started liking her and stuff! and how jamie was always protective and nice and stuff

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

im not that far into the book yeat but i love it!

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige | 45 comments Mod
did i just ruin the book for you? sorry if i did :(
how far are you?

Meghan Marie Cullen (So-the-lion-fell-for-me) | 22 comments Mod
I really like the part when Ian says: "I.Am. Not. Leaving. You." Or something like that.

Meghan Marie Cullen (So-the-lion-fell-for-me) | 22 comments Mod
Ya.....I love it when Stephenie Meyer puts periods in incomplete sentences....its very meaningful.

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) I enjoyed every part of the book. At first Jeb was my favorite but then I fell for Ian. I am really hoping that some producer out there makes a Host movie. I think that would be great

message 8: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Smith (literatepea) i really like Ian a lot more than jared. I wasnt ready for the book to end!
i think my favorite part was when Ian carried Wanda away when he overheard her talking about leaving and then kissed her. :)

message 9: by Destiny (new)

Destiny (destinyfallen95) I love every part with Ian in it as well!!! I totally got hooked at the confusing love story. At the begining I thought Wanda was going to fall for Jared (Which she did but thats not what I meant) When she said that Ian was the only one she was ever going to love I was like wow! Wait up! I mean I knew that Ian loved her and all but still I didnt know she would start loveing him back. It was a great book.

message 10: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) I am still hoping that there will be a second book.
I know that stephanie is all caught up in the "twilight stuff" but really what about the host. there is a great story there

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel-g) i think the host is better than twilight. i LOVE ian! he's so adorable! man i think i should maybe read the host again. my friend is reading it and i can barely remember it! aah!

message 12: by Areana (new)

Areana (luverbook) | 13 comments Brandy wrote: "I am still hoping that there will be a second book.
I know that stephanie is all caught up in the "twilight stuff" but really what about the host. there is a great story there"

i agree. cause it sort of feels like there is still more story left in the story. (if you get what i mean)

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel-g) well, looking back at my previous comment, I'd like to say that I loooooove love love twilight (AND the Host), but I think The Host would appeal to more people. But Twilight is still amazing

message 14: by Paige (new)

Paige | 45 comments Mod
soo true!

message 15: by Sara (last edited Jun 10, 2009 06:39AM) (new)

Sara (leelan) | 17 comments Pretty sure from what I have read this is the beginning of a new series for her. It really left you feeling that it was not complete, and only the beginning of a new series didn't it. Loved it though. I struggled at the beginning because I was still in mourning over Twilight being done but once I got past the first maybe 4 chapters I was hooked. I know some people think she is a bad writer but I love her style.

message 16: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 47 comments My favorite part is when Ian tells Wanda that he held her in his hand and yes he thought she was beautiful.

message 17: by Paige (new)

Paige | 45 comments Mod
i like that part too but i rly liked just like all the parts with progression from wanda not being accepted at all to her being like one of them

message 18: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindypliego) One of my favorite parts was at the beginning, when they have Wanda in the hole. Kyle and Ian come to get her, I think, and they start fighting with Jared. Wanda/Melanie climbs out and tries to protect him. They just stared, completely shocked and I thought it was pretty funny and very emotional.
My other favorite, favorite part was towards the end, when Wanda has made the decision to give Melanie her body back. She's talking to Ian and she tells him: "I, the soul called Wanderer, love you, human Ian. And that will never change, no matter what I might become. If I were a Dolphin or a Bear or a Flower, it wouldn't matter. I will always love you, always remember you. You will be my only partner." That made me cry so much, it was my favorite part in the whole book and my favorite quote.

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly I think the Host is better then Twilight and I love the ending

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...

plz join. its a stephanie meyer club!! plz. and tell them allison invited them and the day u came. put it under the group contest part. THX!!