Inheritance Cycle discussion

Hello!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Hi, I'm new to The Inheritance series. I'm on page 100+ of Eragon and already love it! I have seen the movie, and after reading what I've read, I think it isn't as good as the book. That's fine with me. :D I find Eragon a little rude though. I know his uncle died, but he didn't have to yell at Saphira! Oh well, it's just my opinion, I love it!!!

-Dylan

message 2: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 12 comments hi Dylan yeah the book was way better they completely messed up the movie

message 3: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) | 133 comments Mod
Ugh! I HATE that movie! My friend and I only make fun of it. And cringe when it's brought up.

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurielou1121) | 26 comments i know the movie is soooo bad! they mushed to many events into like one scene!

message 5: by Naomi (new)

They even had Eragon's age wrong! they said he was 17! I think...

message 6: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 12 comments i think in the books its 16
and what was up with those urgals they were supposed 2 look goblin/orc like

message 7: by Naomi (new)

i don't remember (thankfully).

message 8: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) I'm reading Eragon now, and love it soooo much better than the movie. Brom died! :(

message 9: by Naomi (new)

i know! *tear*

message 10: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) I loved Eragon! I'm reading Eldest now! :D

message 11: by Aurora (last edited Oct 30, 2008 03:09PM) (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 15 comments Hi, I'm Aurora.

Eragon is 15 then 16 in the book. I love the books but loathe the movie.

message 12: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 12 comments yeah they completely messed that up

message 13: by Naomi (new)

I agree!
Is your name really Aurora? If it is, I'm SOOO jealous!

message 14: by tom (new)

tom | 5 comments Why

message 15: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 15 comments Yea, my name is really Aurora.

message 16: by Naomi (new)

Thats SOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Aurora (last edited Oct 30, 2008 03:22PM) (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 15 comments Did you know in the movie all the people are all human.

The elves they don't have pointy ears, so there human. The dwarfs are tall, so there human. The urgals don't have horns, so there human. And of course the humans are human.(:

message 18: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 12 comments yeah the only thins that arent humans are the dragons and maybe the Ra-Zac

message 19: by Sanda (new)

Sanda | 6 comments got it

message 20: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (metal4timmy) | 7 comments the movie was terrible, if you didnt already read the book it would be very hard to follow much of it. Thats why i prefer to read the book rather than wait for the movie lol. If the finish make the rest of the series into film we can only hope they do it right and do justice to the novels. One thing for example, Sapphire is a main character who engages in much conversation with other central characters through thought, if you make a movie and cut out her voice and conversation, you are removing a necessary and main part of the story. I also agee, characters need to be true to their race, they can't look human and be elves and dwarves.

message 21: by Naomi (new)

I totally agree.

message 22: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 12 comments YES i have started BRISINGR
hey Timothy i have a younger brother with that name

message 23: by SaphriaFan316 (new)

SaphriaFan316 | 5 comments i say that brisinger is the best book. i've read all the books and yes the movies jacked up. i hate it. i heard that they're making eldest a movie too. that will be a screw up.

message 24: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 12 comments hopefully it will be a better movie than the first

message 25: by Naomi (new)

I doubt it.

message 26: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 88 comments i do not think that they the people have even decided to make eldest. it has not even been commissioned. after a movie is commissioned it takes about atleast an year to come to theathers. so we are looking at a very long time.

message 27: by Naomi (new)

Actualy, thats not true.

message 28: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurielou1121) | 26 comments i don't think they'll do Eldest they did so horrible w/ Eragon!! and if they were going to they would have already started it becuase the actors aren't getting any younger...i also hope they don't becuase it was just terrible!

message 29: by Naomi (new)

agreed

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady im kind of new to the series, but what i have read is awesome

message 31: by Naomi (new)

it is

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady i finished eragon and eldest and brisnger is really cool

message 33: by Naomi (new)

Agreed

message 34: by Sanda (new)

Sanda | 6 comments sure

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady i just finished brisinger and i wish she would write more

message 36: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 15 comments what do you mean she? And HE is going to write more.

message 37: by Naomi (new)

It's already written.

message 38: by Naomi (new)

It's already written.

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady sorry about my last post, but i accidentally pressed an s and when i tried to fix it my computer broke

message 40: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 15 comments I'm reading Brisinger right now its better the 2nd.

message 41: by Naomi (new)

You can fix it now Brady. :D
I love the book!

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady i read a new thing online that says the fourth book may or may not come out. kind of like what happened with twilight.

message 43: by Naomi (new)

what?!?!? Post a link!

message 44: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurielou1121) | 26 comments WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED BOOK 4!
yes please post a link

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady okay. this isn't the one i found before, but this one is kinda the same http://coreysbooktalk.blogspot.com/20...

message 46: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 15 comments I didn't find it.

message 47: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurielou1121) | 26 comments yeah i didn't see anything about it not comming out...

message 48: by Naomi (new)

thats talking about the 3rd 1 coming out. not the 4th 1 not coming out... did that make sense?

*blink 182 is the greatest band ever* Brady yeah it did make sense, but im saying that this one is kind of the same, but just for #4

message 50: by Naomi (new)

huh? I'm confused...

« previous 1