Lovers > help!!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) what do u love?

message 2: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (srtoomey) | 2 comments Memoirs

message 3: by Little.Miss (new)

Little.Miss Angel (littlemissangel) | 2 comments Things that tug at your heart-strings.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, cheese cake, my ego(kyle), Subway restaurant, writing(most def.) making people laugh(which isnt very hard, btw) the color blu, the word "the", reading(somethings)...oh, and me :)

jealous?

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) oh audrey hepburn great actress

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i concur...

oh, and btw wtf is Audrey Hepburn? jw...

message 7: by Lilly (new)

Lilly the all time best actress. shes from all the old movies (some of them were in black and white but most were restored)like have u evar heard of "Breakfast at Tiffany's"? or..... "Funny Face"? GREAT movies! anyone agree?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

uh....can i use one of my life-lines?

message 9: by Lilly (new)

Lilly sure?

message 10: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) i own both of those but only seen some partys..have u guys seen roman holiday. great movie , sad ending

message 11: by Sol (new)

Sol | 5 comments i love: writing, reading, poems, laughing untill it hurts, playing volleyball, dreaming, watching movies, swimming, being with my friends and family, thanksgiving dinners, mint choclate chip ice cream, pajama pants, music, going on trips, the color of the trees in autumn, just to name a few!

message 12: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) lol yea audrey hepburn was great..

message 13: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) laughing till it hurts, lol(no pun intended)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

omg what did you just call me? a "pun"? grr...u are SOOO lucky i dont know the meaning of "pun"...

message 15: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) lol,i think its like saying something clever, like saying grow "up" to a tall person

message 16: by Christina (last edited Oct 15, 2008 03:39PM) (new)

Christina autumn, purple, books, music, rain, chocolate, chick fliks, sleeping, 4th of july, hanging with my bestfriends and the family...

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) ah yes sleeping, one of my favorite pass times

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...i'm gonna have to leave you hanging on that one b/c i dont sleep im just "slept with"...wait, that didnt come out right...

message 19: by Christina (new)

Christina Joe...hum...so what did you mean lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

idk, i dont mean im just "meant"

message 21: by Sol (new)

Sol | 5 comments yeah, you know how when you laugh REALLY hard your stomach muscles really hurt... but its a good kind of hurt lol... do you know what i mean? wait what did you mean Joe? did you mean that you sleep or u sleep with people? i dont understand.

message 22: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) me neither

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 5 comments lolz u guys don't no joe? gayest guy in da world....