The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > BR Navigation help

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Boogoalo (new)

Boogoalo Hi guys. I'm still finding my way around this place. Is there any simple way to track a given discussion? I'd love to get an email or something when someone responds to a question I asked--or if there is a fascinating thread that I want to follow. (I know, all of the discussions here are fascinating!)

All help would be most welcome!

Holly
Wonders and Marvels

message 2: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 38 comments I think there is a way through your settings. everyday I receive an email from all my groups. I have to be honest, i am on too often, by the time I get the email, i have already looked... oh yes I think I might be addicted to this site...

yes my name is Kristin, I am an addict...

KB

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) (chorus) Hi Kristin.

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10125 comments Mod
The only way I am aware of it Holly, is to use the search discussion tool on the right side of the page here. Other than that, I can only suggest a notebook kept close to the PC, and to jot down the post# and thread name....

Maybe that would be a good suggestion or question for Otis and the group on the Goodreads Feedback forum????

message 5: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Lori, I think it wouldn't be of much use because in the end we are so addicted to this group that we would have gone over all the discussions anyway!!! :-)

message 6: by April (new)

April (escapegal) | 130 comments Holly, if you go into your account, on the right-hand side there is a 'preferences' section. You can set it to alert you through e-mail anytime there is a comment on a review, friend updates, etc. Does that help at all?

message 7: by Boogoalo (new)

Boogoalo April, thanks! I've got it set that way, but it's not working. But at least I know that I'm in the right place.

Holly
Wonders and Marvels

message 8: by Linda (new)

Linda | 887 comments Give me a minute to warm my vocal cords. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.