Kira-Kira Kira-Kira discussion

read this

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kimia (last edited Aug 25, 2016 10:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

kimia u should read this book. Kira Kira is really amazing and exciting book.

message 2: by Poppy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Poppy I had the privilege to translate this book into Bahasa Indonesia, and it was a demanding task. Not because it's hard to translate but because it's so sad I had to stop once in a while to calm myself down, not to cry all the way through.

I can feel what life must've been like for Katie and her family. I had to find the right words in order to capture the emotion. I hope I did a good job, because this book is amazing.

Anais Rose I love this book! it is interesting and a good story. it is amazing book. every one should read it.

Anna The same author also wrote Weedflower also amazing book, this one is really sad but I somewhat enjoyed it.

MissyX1999 agreed

Nora so sad that i cried between 5 to 15 minutes!

Rashika (is tired) i loved this book so much and weedflower as well.
this book was one of the few that made me cry.. not only because it has a sad ending but because it touched me.. and every time i think about the book tears well up in my eyes.

Gabby I cried too! I would recomend this book to anyone! I loved its plot, characters, and dialogue. But was I the only one who had friends who asked, "Is this about a girl named Kira?"

Rashika (is tired) Gabby wrote: "I cried too! I would recomend this book to anyone! I loved its plot, characters, and dialogue. But was I the only one who had friends who asked, "Is this about a girl named Kira?""

ive recommended it to so many people but no one ever picks it up :/
the title of the book is rather interesting when you learn what it signifies isnt it?

Elena I liked reading this, but i just had crying meltdowns towards the end of the book. I thought i almost had a heart attack when they were trying to check lynn's breath with a mirror and it did nothing. I also cried a bit when her dad took out lynns bed and when they were gathering things to put in her coffin.

Sallie Jones I cried so much it was so sad