What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED! boy twins, one evil, maybe one or both with supernatural powers? [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 1382 comments Horror is not generally my genre. But I'm trying to remember the title/author of a book I read many years ago. About twin boys. One was good and one bad/evil. One or both might, not sure, have had supernatural powers. Scary book. At the moment can't remember much about the plot...it's just beyond my brain cells; if I remember more will edit it here. It's possible the bad twin murders the good one and makes others think it's the bad one that died but I could be making that up. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

message 2: by Virginia (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Virginia Messina | 5 comments Lisa, are you thinking of "The Other" by Thomas Tryon? (Scary book!!)

message 3: by Lisa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 1382 comments Ginny, I think so. The name/author don't ring a bell and couldn't find the plot of the book anywhere on the web but noticed a movie was made from it, and the Netflix synopsis sounds like that's probably it. Funny, as it's only one of a handful of horror books I ever remember reading. Thanks!