TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > A new Twilight Haters group?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 712 comments Mod
i have discovered a new twilight haters group. whats the point of two twilight haters groups?! I think we should become one big one. Please post your thoughts about this!

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I agree. We've been around forever. If they want to hate Twilight, they should come hate it with us.

message 3: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

come to the dark side(aka us) we have cookies. :)

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol!! I love the dark side!!! *laughs evilly*

What kind of cookies...?

message 5: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

EVIL COOKIES!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

message 6: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Yay!!!!! My favorite!!!!

message 7: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

chocolate chip actually. :)

message 8: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Ooh, my favoritest favorite!!!!

message 9: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

haha mine too!! ☺

message 10: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) :D What a qua-winky-dink!!!!

message 11: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

whatever the heck that is! haha!

message 12: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Coincidence

message 13: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

oh! I knew that! I was just testing you...

message 14: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Of course you were ;D

message 15: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

hehe i always am ;D

message 16: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
what?!? that is unacceptable!!! We need to stick together!!! And as khloe pointed out...we have cookies!

message 17: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lol, oh yeah!!!

message 18: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

And for every penny donated we also donate to the hobos who fulfill my life's sarcasm!! :D

message 19: by Phantompickles (new)

Phantompickles *shrugs* No need. Others are welcome to create their own group if they so wish.

message 20: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

well still!! We have cookies. they don't.

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat (ratatat_kat) | 4 comments I am not good with long books :) if there not boring and slow-paced i might not have a problem w/ it but man these books are looooooooooong &&& repetitive.

message 22: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments What do the evil cookies taste like?

message 23: by Jake (new)

Jake | 39 comments they are very yummy }:] and evil

message 24: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments Hmm... can i try one?

message 25: by Jake (new)

Jake | 39 comments Sorryy but I don't make the cookies :P

message 26: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments *must find the cookie maker* do you know who does?

message 27: by Jake (new)

Jake | 39 comments I'm pretty sure it's ♥♥He's My Serenity♥♥

message 28: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments Khloe better get on them. lolz.

message 29: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Umm... errr... how do you know my real name Kiara? haha I know thats a stupid questions but, oh well. :) And yes, I do make the evil cookies MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

message 30: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments you don't remeber me?? *feels sad* me and a goup of people before tried to ruin your old group and stopped because it got a bit immature.

message 31: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

oh. its you... i remember. you've changed your picture since then so I didn't recognize you.

message 32: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments HMmm... i doubt that was a good "its you..." anyways my friend mikey told me that you're reasons of hating the book should be heard and that we shouldn't judge you just b/c you hate a fav book of ours. so, i did. and i kinda understand why you do, too.

message 33: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

it just was really uncalled for when you guys posted all that crap. but i forgive you. i don't change twilight haters until they start posting crap on my group and when they insult me and the people in this group. its not right. i'm glad you were able to see our way of thinking instead of just assuming we were stupid like before, for hating twilight.

message 34: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments thank you for being so forgiven. but seeing you thinking i feel kind of neutral... (wait they insulted you guys? we only spammed stuff saying that twilight rocked))

message 35: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

HAHA have you every READ the posts on Twilight Lovers? And even some of the spam in our groups insult us! Saying we're stupid just because we don't think like them!

message 36: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments I hardly go to the Twilight Lovers group, i usually rp. but i'll check it out and ask them to quit it. b/c thats stereotyping and we don't need that.

message 37: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

it doesn't matter. don't get your self in a fight its useless!

message 38: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments true... but i'd like to know what happen anyway.

message 39: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

I guess. but i wouldn't try to fight them. let them insult us all they want.

message 40: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments okay... but i'm not going to fight them. i'll just make some suggestions

message 41: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

already been done. and it halfway worked.

message 42: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 14 comments there are 130 twilight groups two twilight hater groups two twilight hater haters groups and one guy whos tired of all the groups about twilight (sorry i haven't read the post for this thread yet but i just wanted to post this somewere and this seemed like the best place:P)

message 43: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

lol did you actually COUNT thoes groups Daniel? Thats pretty freak'n hilarious! We're so unique there is only TWO twilight haters groups! MWHAHAHAHAHA! :p

message 44: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
GIF FOR THE BITCH AND BUTCH BRIGADE!!!

I finally finished my Law exam, and I made this yesterday! Hope you all like it! It's for everyone!

Twihards

message 45: by Celine (last edited Dec 04, 2008 07:32PM) (new)

Celine (catsy2008) I have a statement. How can they know that Edward is "soo hot" if he is in a book?

I know it has to do with picturing it, and Meyer's writing, but what if her tastes are different to other peoples'. Like, why did they get Robert Pattison to portray him? Ew.

message 46: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Hahaha! Well, if you really read the book thoroughly, actually I take that back 'cause it's quite obvious... Meyer's taste is made out of paedophilia. Just think about it. Quill and Claire, Jacob and the Loch Ness Monster, Edward (117 yrs old) and Bella (19 on the last book)

message 47: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Haha...

message 48: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Haha!

message 49: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Lol

message 50: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments DAZ FUNNY

« previous 1