Code Geass~! discussion

Code Geass RPG!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 262 (262 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Eternal Servant, (tykatsuya) | 434 comments Mod
Code Geass RGP, duh. So come join.

I WANTS TO BE LELOUCH!

message 3: by The Eternal Servant, (last edited Nov 10, 2008 03:07PM) (new)

Okay . . . List . . . .

Lelouch- Ty
Suzaku- Crystal
Shirly- Ran-ran
C2-
Kallen- Ty
Euphiemia-
Cornilia-
Ougi- Jake
Nunnali- Suzee
Lloyd- Crystal
Saiyako-
Rivil- Jake
Clovis- Suzee
Cecil- Hannah
Milly (Madam President)-
Schneizel-
Jeremaiah-
Villeta-

Ummm . . . . Let me know if I forgot any important ones. . . .

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments I'll start with Nunnali!

Sweet! Cool!

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments Because I've only watched a few episodes....

You know Lloyd? Mr. white haired scientist man?

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments Errr...no...I haven't gotten very far....

((OH WELL! LET US BEGIN!!!!))

"Good Morning, Nunnali." Lelouch called, as he finished doing the gold buttons on his school uniform.

message 10: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments "Good Morning, oneesama!" Nunnali smiled and waved in the general direction of Lelouche's voice.

"How are you this morning? Did you sleep well?" Lelouch asked, sitting down at the dinning room table.

message 12: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments "I'm very good this morning," Nunnali folded he hands in her lap, happy for her brother's company. "And I slept quite well. What about you?"

"Good, thanks. Hey, uh, listen, I'll be late home tonight, okay?" Lelouch said softly, taking Nunnali's hand in his own.

message 14: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments "Ah...? Why?" Nunnali frowned. "Are you gambling again?"

Lelouch swallowed hard and laughed uneasily, "N-no. I didn't know you knew about that. . . . Umm, I just . . . have a few errands to run is all." he replied, glad she couldn't see the devilish gleam in his eyes. 'Tonight we attack the supply routes to the Palace . . . .' he whispered in his mind.

((Hey, you could play two people.))

message 16: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((OKAY! Which one is the weird Brittanian blue haired kid that always follows Lelouche around again?))

Nunnali laughed a little, "Alright, whatever you say. Just don't stay out too late...."

((Mmmm . . . . I know who he is, I just don't remember his name . . . .))

Lelouch laughed again, "I'll try. Well, I have to go now. See you in hour." he said, standing.

message 18: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments (('That one blue haired kid.' GAH! I've only seen, like, TWO episodes! But that does not make Lelouche any less DELICIOUS!!!))

((I'm . . . going to find out . . . . I want to know who he is too!!! Should we include the President? The blonde-chick?))

((SQUEE! I KNOW HIS NAME!!!!))

message 21: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((Oh yeah, that weird girl? Maybe. WHAT'S HIS NAAAAAME?!?!?))

((Rivil or something spelled like that. "He's off gambleing for money! Lulu may be smart, but he wastes his time doing stupid things!" LOL. I like Shirly.))

message 23: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((YAY SHIRLY! I love how she calls Lelouche 'Lulu!'))

((YUP!!!! RAN-RAN-CHAN SHOULD COME JOIN USSSSS!!!!! SHE SHOULD BE . . . . SHIRLY!!! Kiko-oniichan needs to come too . . . .))

message 25: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((But she REFUSES! THE REFUSAL!))

((But we NNEEEEDD HER, A-LOT!!!!))

message 27: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((I KNOW!!! I KNOOOOOWWW!!!))

message 28: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 293 comments ((.....I DON'T GET IT! -head/keyboard-))

((Why not? I can explain. What do you find so confusing?))

message 30: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 293 comments ((everything DUH))

((Lelouch is a Prince of Brittannia who is supposedly dead, after he refused his birthright when his mother was murdered by others of the royal family, but him and his sister Nunnali now live in Area 11, which was Japan before Brittannia took over almost he entire world. Lelouch Li'Brittannia, hates Brittannia with everything he is and would do anything to overthrow it, but being just a high school boy, there's not much he can do. No one but the Ashford family, who runs the school Lelouch and Nunnali attend know they are Royalty. One day, while Lelouch is skipping class, he gets caught up in a robbery of a secret Imperial project. What he finds out was that the 'Project' is really a strange girl who gives him a magnificent gift, the power to control people and erase their memories of what he made them do. Now that he finally has the power to fight, he chooses to do so.))

((Does that explain enough for you?))

message 33: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 293 comments ((um........................................))

((DOES IT???!!!!))

message 35: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((HOORAY!))

((O.O The one hour special at the end of season one is SO FREAKIN FREAKIN FREAKIN FREAKIN COOL!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT IN WORDS!!!!! LELOUCH FINALLY DOES WHAT HE'S BEEN PLANNING FOREVER!!!!!))

message 37: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((GAH! I MUST WATCH! BUT THIS COMPUTER SUCKS A VIDEOS AND THE GOOD ONE HAS NO INTERNET!!!! WHYYY?!?))

((YOU MUST COME TO MY HOUSE THEN!!!!!!!!!!))

message 39: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((BECAUSE I AM DEPRIVED OF LELOUCHE!!!))

((YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! LELOUCH NEEDS TO BE TASTED SOME MORE!!!!!! HE'S SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!!))

message 41: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((HE IS THE MOST DELICIOUS!!! HE IS FULL OF GOODNESS!))

((Do you know who Suzaku is yet? AND YESSS HES TASTES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I COULD NEVER FIND ANYTHING BETTER TASTEING THAN LELOUCH!!!!!!!!! LELOUCH IS MY KAMI!!!! I WORSHIP THE GROUND HE WALKS ONNNN!!!!!))

message 43: by Antonio! (Spain) (last edited Oct 02, 2008 07:22PM) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((NOTHING COMPARES TO THE DELICIOUSNESS OF LELOUCHE!! HAIL LELOUCHE! HE IS THE MOST DELICIOUS THING IN THE HISTORY OF DELICIOUSNESS!!!))

((SO. HIGH. OFF. OF. LELOUCH'S. TASTE!!!! AH! I'm writing a story, and IT MAKES ME SAD! Because . . . . I KILLED LELOUCH AND SUZAKU!!!!! Well, the story's about Lelouch's twin children the boy, Decobios, and the girl, Le'anne, and Suzaku's two daughters. The girls were raised by the royal family because Suzaku's name was treated as a martyr, and became pilots. Lelouch's kids were enraged, and hate Brittannia as much Lelouch did. They were raised by C2, and if you don't know her, you will, (she's the chick who gave Lelouch the Geass, if you didn't know), and she gave it to his kids. The kids became the second generation Zero's, known as Oblivion (Decobis, or more commonly known as Cobi) and his white twin, Eternity (Le'anne), so I WANTS YOU TO READ IT!!!!)

message 45: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((ZOMG!!! THAT SOUNDS BRILLIANT! FBJFANJBDKJ!!! I MUST REEEEEEAAAAAD!!! And Lelouche tastes SO GOOOD AND DELICIOUS AND FULL OF GREATNESS YESHEDOES!))

((Did I mention that not only are Le'anne and Cobi doing what Lelouch never accomplished, they are also trying to kill the entire Royal Family because they want vengance for Lelouch's brutal death? *evil grin*))

message 47: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's GREAT! Vengeance and blood and blood-thirst! AVENGE THE DELICIOUS LELOUCHE!))

((What really makes me sad, is that it is SUZAKU who EXACUTES Lelouch! And then HE KILLS HIMSELF TO SUPPOSEDLY ATONE!!!!! FOR HIS SO-CALLED SIN!!!! The world was told that Zero had been killed, and only thr Royal Family knew Lelouch's true identity, along with a few others, mostly in the Black Knights. . . . I'M SUCH A CRUEL PERSON!!!!))

message 49: by Antonio! (Spain) (new)

Antonio! (Spain) | 452 comments ((GAHHH!!! IT'S SO SADDD!!! FIRST YOU KILL KAORU AND NOW ALL THIS?? But it does make for good stories! I WANT TO REEEEAAAAD IIIIITTT!!!))

((I WANT YOU TWO ALSO!!!!! Can you like, hang out sometime soon?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6