The Next Best Book Club discussion

Fun and Games > Avitar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments I say we all change our avatar everyweek to go with our current mood and/or something that represents the book we are reading....

I'm going to start looking now. Who's with me???

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

alright, sure.

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments THX Jeremy!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That would confuse some of us but it would be quite fun!

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10095 comments Mod
Holey crap... I wont recognise ANYONE..
That is a mean game. You might as well call it "Trick the Moderator"... haa haa...

Better get the Motrin ready....

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe we could tell you we are changing our Avatars? Don't know that that would help!

message 7: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (acountkel) | 992 comments Just changed mine!
It's another picture of me but more recent.
Like 2 weeks ago at the Panther Game.

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Gosh, Kellie, I didn't even know that was you until you said Panther !!

message 9: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments Let's not call it confusing but a Challange!!!

Sorry Lori!!

message 10: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

haa haa....

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a new interesting game!

It would be worse if we started changing our names too! (so totally joking!)

message 12: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments o0o0o gave me an idea j/k

message 13: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

ahhhhhh.......

that is the sound of your moderators brain internally combusting!

message 14: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments Sorry Lori...you're still my hero!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

We don't want that Lori! It would be bad!

message 16: by Melody (new)

Melody | 564 comments I think we should change our avatars. I am always changing my desktop and screen saver on my computer. I cant help myself so I will probably be changing my avatar often too!

message 17: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments I too change my comp bkgrds and cell phone too according to my mood or a really cute pic of my baby girl

message 18: by Abigail (42stitches) (last edited Oct 09, 2008 12:31PM) (new)

Abigail (42stitches) | 360 comments Aww, I'm too lazy to change mine very often...sowwie. Well, okay. Maybe I'll get up the energy to make a pic of my meez avatar reading a book...
*editing...
TADA!

message 19: by Melody (new)

Melody | 564 comments That's a beautiful drawing Grace. You are talented. I cant draw to save myself.

message 20: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 1045 comments Can someone tell me how to get a new avatar?

Petra X is emotionally in a 14.5 year old state (petra-x) Draw one or use a small photo or something you've downloaded to your machine.
Go to 'my profile'.
Next to where it says 'Operandi's profile' click 'edit profile' then you will be asked for your password.
Click delete/change photo.
Then click on browse and browse to the pic you want that's on your machine.
Then click on upload and there's your new avatar.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace I like the drawing.

message 23: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) I really like the drawing, too, Saved! Whatever happened to your story? The one your professor said should be published?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Logan: I love the new Avitar! so cute!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jesse: I like your avitar! Is it from Sea World?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fun to change avitars.

I am going to keep my niece dog a while longer. She lives too far away from me.

message 27: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments I like to change mine according to the book I am reading Can you guess this time (if u don't already know)

message 28: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments I know I know...."Heart Shaped Box"? hehe

message 29: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments But of course. I just go on Google and put in the title of the book and check all the images. I ususally grap what's on the first page.

message 30: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Donna, that's a great idea!!!

message 31: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments Why thank you!

message 32: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments haha Fiona, it had to be you to who it happened!

message 33: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments LOL!!! Sometimes thwe things that come up are just too funny or disturbing I say go to the next page!

message 34: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments I know that this avi is not my best but it is the only cool looking thing I found when doing my Google Image search and I am not that far into the book yet to make any other decisions.

Petra X is emotionally in a 14.5 year old state (petra-x) I've got a Barbie witch avatar for Halloween. It isn't a very good one so its only kind of cool.

message 36: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments My new avi is Netherland Halloween guy!

Petra X is emotionally in a 14.5 year old state (petra-x) SVG those were some nice Barbies, thank you.

message 38: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments Petra, Why do you always have Barbies???

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Donna Love the current Avi!

message 40: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments THX!!! It was the coolest thing I could find

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I should probably change mine but I like my niece puppy!

message 42: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments James Joyce, to adapt it a bit to the website and to the palce I am moving to.

message 43: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments I like the puppy too but I would love to see a more recent one!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have a recent one she lives 2000 miles away & my brother is not much of a picture taker. I should probably put my dogs or cat on. Umh something to think about.

message 45: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (acountkel) | 992 comments Emilee...
Everytime I look at your avatar, it looks like hands strangling one of those Beanie Babie Dogs...Yikes!!

Changes my avatar everyone. Got tired of the shades. Here is one with a lot of hair. It's been cut since then and I also have bangs but I don't have any recent photos...

message 46: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments I think I change mine too often sometimes that people forget who I am but so far I think I am the only Donna around here.

message 47: by Daybook (new)

Daybook | 66 comments I don't think I'm very imaginative I haven't changed my avitar at all.

Petra X is emotionally in a 14.5 year old state (petra-x) I think I change mine too often too but I like playing with my Barbie dolls ;-)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

It was the minute after my niece dog was born my brother had hospital gloves on to hold the puppies & clean out their mouths. But I could see how it would look like hands strangling a beanie babie dog!

But changed the Avi!

message 50: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments I love your Petra. I always look forward to seeing another creation!

Tell ur bro 2 just take some more pics for you Emilee, tell him u are getting a lot of pressure from GR

« previous 1