Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

True Blood > I'm alive and on fire!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 28 comments How about Caroline being MONA!!!!!!! Best part of episode!

message 2: by Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:09PM) (new)

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) I have to say that the scene with Eric and Alcide was the best part! All that beautiful naked male skin glistening in the sun and both being dominant/alphas. Alcide growling deep in his chest and Eric with his fangs out. HOT. HOT. HOT.

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky  (bucktuskl) | 13 comments Mmmmm, I have to agree!

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) You guys need to get a room.

message 5: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (spinner26) | 58 comments Tiffany wrote: "How about Caroline being MONA!!!!!!! Best part of episode!"

Did I miss something? Who is Mona?

And I have to agree that nakedness suits Alcide and Eric very well.

I liked that we saw a little bit of jealous rage creep up in Debbie, but she kept it bottled up. For Now.

And what in the hell is going to happen with our beloved Pam??? She can't be running around Fangtasia with her skin rotting off.

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` I laughed out loud when Eric pinched Sookie on the butt, it was so funny.

I hope Pam recovers and gets some revenge, yes for revenge!

Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide (metalgirl80) Jessica `~Blahyze~` wrote: "I laughed out loud when Eric pinched Sookie on the butt, it was so funny.

That was hilarious. I love the silly, playful Eric. When Sookie asked him 'Did you just pinch my butt' and his reply 'What a beautiful butt it is' I awwwed out loud. Love Eric!

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) Sookie, you are my moon goddess. That was funny. I will have to rewatch it because I was having interference.

message 9: by Ronda (new)

Ronda (ronda73) I am going to have to re watch this episode I got too distracted by the hot half nekkid Vamp and Were!
I don't trust Debbie at all. I hope the story line on her follows the book.
That witch needs to be careful Pam is one Vamp I wouldn't want to mess with. I hope that spell doesn't ruin her and she will be back to normal soon.

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) I can take or leave Alcide and Eric. A body is only a shell. Personality is more important.

message 11: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 28 comments Mona from Who's the boss? was Caroline Belflore!!!!!!

Lacey wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "How about Caroline being MONA!!!!!!! Best part of episode!"

Did I miss something? Who is Mona?

And I have to agree that nakedness suits Alcide and Eric very well.

I liked ..."

message 12: by Lacey (last edited Jul 18, 2011 01:19PM) (new)

Lacey (spinner26) | 58 comments Tiffany wrote: "Mona from Who's the boss? was Caroline Belflore!!!!!!

HA! Oh my gosh. I totally thought I missed a character on TB named Mona and was disappointed I missed something. My husband said "isn't that the grandmother from that show?" But we couldn't remember her name. It all makes sense now.

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) I didn't know that was her.

Avid Reader Amy's Reviews (AvidReadAmysReviews) I liked Mona as Caroline Belfore. I hope we see more of her and maybe she can get Andy straight.

I liked the episode except for when Bill found out he was connected to the Belfore family. I knew it was going to happen because it was in the book but why did he have to sleep with Portia before he found out? That kinda grossed me out.

Eric drunk on Farie Blood was too funny. Eric in the water was Hottt! I think we need more Eric.

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) There is always Eric. I don't think we need more Eric. Eric gets more than enough screen time.

message 16: by CindyToo (new)

CindyToo | 107 comments I think we need a *lot* more Viking;) AS does a great job of portraying one of my favorite characters in the book. I'm even liking TB Sookie more. She seems to loosen up a little when she's near amnesia Eric; she's more clever, funny and sweet, all making her more like Book Sookie IMO.

message 17: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
Mona! Wow. She's definitely gotten older but is still Mona all the way!