O. W. L. S. : Occupations for Wizards and witches Looking for Something to do discussion

Harry Potter Randomness > Deathly Hallows pt.2 Movie of Awesomeness

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) So, I, for one, saw this heavenly movie at midnight. and it was amazinggggg!!! i swear i have never seen a better movie and probably never will again. Until i rewatch it that is haha. On Wednesday. in 4d (say what? oh yes. i went there.) after the movie was over Megan, Anna, and I could not even articulate words. I am NOT being sarcastic. we sat there until ALL the credits were done and then we were like, "oh. we better leave." it was SO intense i dont know how they could have made it better (okay yes i do there is one small problem i have with the 19 years later. but it can be overlooked.) and as an avid fan that started reading the harry potter series when they were 6, i was very very very happy with the way everything turned out. just like i am very very very depressed that it is all over. but thats why god invented DVDs, Harry Potter world, and Duck Tape to keep my HP books from falling apart, right?

So..anyone besides me think that Alan Rickman deserves a frickin Grammy?

message 2: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Olivia (oerose) | 1252 comments Mod
ajkeljpdfk jiopjopa THAT MOVIE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing was the final battle with Harry n Voldy... I was seriously disappointed when I found out they didn't do it in the Great Hall with everyone watching lol. N Ginny looked lyk her mom 19 years later.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) I know! i hear people talking crap (oops..talking badly) about how they did the 19 years later how they look the same only with beards and how Ginny looks exactly the same and blah blah. but personally i think they looked really good and realistically older!

message 4: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Yeah they did. I loved how Ron had a fatsuit.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) haha. right? and Malfoy had a receding hairline!! Good stuff. Did you like the kiss scene? Between Hermione and Ron? Because in my theater everyone cheered haha.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Not one in my theater did. So I was cheering on the inside! I was disappointed that they didn't go into the details with the whole "love triumphs evil" aspect that the book carried - sorta added to the depth of the storyline. Tossing that iff aside, the movie was fan-freaking-tastic! EVERYONE was amazing (especially Mcgonogall and Snape). The scene with the statues gave me chills man. And I don't get chills often.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) I know! Freaking McGonagle. i love her. i know that she is easily my favorite Professor EVER! she is so boss and is probably in my top five favorite characters! (You know what's weird? In the book Harry is my favorite character, because, duh. But in the movie Hermione is so my favorite!)

message 8: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

I agree with everything you guys said. Seriously. And everyone cheered in my theater with the Hermione/Ron kissing scene and yelled "FINALLY!" =P

message 9: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

My cousin and her boyfriend hated it though. What horrible people jk jk

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Heh. Well, we're all entitled to our own opinions, regardless of how utterly insane they are.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) Utterly. Insane. But i heard rumors flying around that some people my friends were talking to didn't like it either! As i said..Utterly. Insane.

message 12: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Yep.

message 13: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 37 comments i liked it but they messed it up a bit at some parts

message 14: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Yeah, I can't believe they had the battle with Voldy with NO ONE WATCHING! Gar. Still EPIC MOVIE!

message 15: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 37 comments I Know! the DVD's coming out on friday november 11

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (ezepeze11) YAY!!!!!

message 17: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 37 comments I'm sooo exicted!

message 18: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Ye-haw!!!!!!