Gallagher Academy-If you're a fan of the series, please join! discussion

Out of Sight, Out of Time (Theories)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 130 comments Mod
A new topic for theories about GG5!

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 17, 2011 08:04PM) (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments What we know (Just thought I'd post this first for anyone who hasn't read it yet):

“The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, her memory is a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie’s summer vacation are the bruises on her body and dirt under her nails. All she wants is to go home. But even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers as Cammie and her friends face their most difficult challenge yet. With only their training and a few clues to guide them, the girls go in search of answers on the other side of the world. But the Circle is hot on their trail and will stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer.” –Ally Carter’s website

http://allycarter.com/blog/out-sight-...

message 4: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:42PM) (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments Hi! I've been working on my theory. My theory is that she is in Greece.

Greece is far away from Virginia.

When she says "convent" I think she expects people to think of the Catholic Church. But 98% of Greece is Greek Orthodox(Greece Background Notes on state.gov). They have monasteries too.

Her father went missing on the way to Athens. (GG4, pg 188, says he is going to Greece on pg. 187.)

message 5: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 17, 2011 08:12PM) (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments ^^^ That was the logical bit.

Now from here, I'm gonna guess.
I think the convent is actually a safe house, disguised as a convent. Maybe the one her father would have gone to.
Zach will be in the book. He knows probably similar to what Cammie knows, because of Joe Solomon's journal. He would probably work with Macey, Bex, and Liz, to figure out where she is. (it says she will be with her friends on the other side of the world. Which friends will come is another question. Maybe some, maybe all.)
Why Zach doesn't have his shirt* is anyone's guess. Swimming maybe?

*Source: http://allycarter.com/blog/more-mini-...

Her father: I think she will find his grave or who killed him, but I don't think she will find him. I think he's dead. If he was alive, why would they need Cammie, unless she knows his location, and they seem to know she doesn't.

Cool deductions!

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments OMG if you look up Out of Sight, Out of Time on here, you can see the cover (it says not final, but I like it so far!)

message 8: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (kristenparks) What am I going to do until this book comes out guys? It's all I can think about!

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments Me too!

message 10: by Hana (new)

Hana (kailarene) | 3 comments me three!!! I luvv this series!!! If there was a manga version it'd be freaking amazing. ^^
(and NO im not those freakish girls who obsess over manga, Im actually japanese so its okay to obsess over something like that. SO my mom says anyways, she's the author/creator of Lucky Star.)

message 11: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Well, i actually heard of few spoilers from Ally, but they dont say where she was, they just say that ((possible spoiler)) it will be the most romantic of all the books, Zach will be shirtless, and someone is going to die and it will effect cammie alot.

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Well, i actually heard of few spoilers from Ally, but they dont say where she was, they just say that ((possible spoiler)) it will be the most romantic of all the books, Zach will be shirtless, and..."

Zach will be shirtless? *faints*

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Elitrix ♥ [ Thing 1 ] ~ Zesty~ wrote: "If you also check Ally's blog someone is Gonna cheat on someone.
She gave us a Clue showing a Music Video of Taylor Swift. The story of us."

Well it can't be Zach or Cammie...

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Elitrix ♥ [ Thing 1 ] ~ Zesty~ wrote: "*Shrugs* Who knows. I just know There will be in akwardness."

If it is one of them then I'll die

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) LOL, ditto...

Hehehe... Same here. It was funny, though, if you read Ally's blog, she told us to vote for Hale at a YA contest for fav guys. I went to go vote, and just about everyone (including me) said they LOVE Zach too! So one of the mods told us to be sure to bring the Zach fan group next year! LOL.

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) I would almost dump Artemis for him... But I think cute, evil genius beats hot spy... Unless he's shirtless of course

message 18: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 25, 2011 01:53PM) (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments No way. Spies and assassins so beat evil geniuses. :)

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments Yeah. I read that on the site.

Spies win.... Sounds like this will be interesting :D

message 20: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 25, 2011 10:26PM) (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments Anyway, I am really curious as to who dies. Any guesses here?

Obviously Solomon is in a coma or something. He'd be the obvious choice. These books are not normally obvious. Or at least I hope it won't be. I like Mr. Solomon. And the whole Mr. Solomon- Rachel Morgan couple like thing they have going.

I think many of us would pretty much die if Zach died... And he sorta has to be there until the end...

What about her father- alive... Until then... Or perhaps Zach's mom?
Or Townsend- I'd cry...

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) I'd perfer Zach's mom dying, if Zach died, i wouldnt have the strength to go on

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 35 comments I don't want Zach or Solomon to die. I (warning this sounds mean) actually think that I would most prefer the death of Cammie's father, because he isn't a favorite of mine, and Ally Carter hinted to Rachel and Solomon being in love. (that was in a Q&A)

message 23: by Dandelion✨ (new)

Dandelion✨ (novelteaandcookies) Hey if you guys want to read the first chapter of Out of Sight, Out of Time here is the link

> http://un-requiredreading.com/sites/d...

If that didn't work go to Un-RequiredReading.com and look up Ally Carter and click OoSOoT then click sneak peak hope that helped...

The first chapter helps out with your theories ;)