Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments This show airs on BBCA. I'm intending to record and watch 'cause it looks good. Anyone seen it?

message 2: by Hmr28 (new)

Hmr28 | 71 comments I have it starting on the 23 of july but it seems like it is starting out of order with episodes 6 and 7? I don't want to start watching it in the middle! Do you know if this is correct?

message 3: by Hmr28 (new)

Hmr28 | 71 comments Never mind I guess it started back in June.
Thanks!

message 4: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments All of these new SF shows! Did you watch it, Hmr? What do you think? It had sort of an edgy look from the trailer, almost Galactica-like.

message 5: by AnnaM (new)

AnnaM (annamc) | 1111 comments I haven't seen this yet but read on a list that it's already been canceled. Anyone know if that's true?

message 6: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments Oh, man! You're right! It is canceled! That stinks. It looked like it had potential. :( Thanks for the heads up, Anna. That would have stunk to get interested in the show and then never see the second season.

message 7: by AnnaM (new)

AnnaM (annamc) | 1111 comments Unfortunately, that happens to me too often. Defying Gravity anyone?

We may still be able to see the episodes of Outcast already filmed. With DG, they only aired a handful and then released all the others filmed with the aired ones on DVD. The bummer is they axed it just as it was getting really interesting.

message 8: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments Yeah, I still wish they hadn't canceled Wolf Lake. Sigh. Alas.