The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

Information > In a slow arena? Tell us how we can help!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Okay, so it looks to me like some arenas are going really, really slow. Us Gamemakers have an awesome QQ planned for the next arena, and two of our new Gamemakers are also wanting and waiting to create an arena. So let's end some old arenas!
If you're in an arena that is going really slow or not moving at all, post here. Please include in your post what it is that you think could help the arena. For example: A trap. A list of people who can be killed. Contact with a group member who everyone is waiting on. Something like that....
So... yeah. Include what the issue is, what might help, and which arena it is. Then one of the Gamemakers will try and help solve the problem.
Oh, and if there's a certain Gamemaker you think will be the most help, try and direct the post to them. Otherwise it may be done by someone else.

Note to Gamemakers: if you want to help with anything that pops up as needing done to get an arena finished, just post here saying that you can fix the issue that way nothing is done twice. Don't feel like you need to do anything if you don't want to.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments I've noticed that also. That's part of why I used to limit people to two arenas at once.... Now I just want people to use their judgement on if they can do more then two. I would slow down on the arenas, but whenever we do that we have people asking for new arenas around the time we'd be posting a new one anyway....

message 3: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Okay, I am in 3 arenas. #22, which is going slow. Can we send out mutts or something?! #28, which just started. And, for when I kill my people in the others, #29.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments So you want mutts or something in 22.... what if I had something happen to Lucas or have Pike pop up and cause issues?

message 5: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Okay. . . .
Penelopie: *waves* BYE LUCAS!

message 6: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 1999 comments I can send mutts in 22...
Funny, I was planning something similar...

Anyway, I think Arena 14 is going REALLY SLOW!
I don't know if Lightfeather is active or not, and they have a character who they have said they'd RP, but they haven't in a long time and I'd really like that Arena to be over with.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Oooh. Yeah. And you're close to the end in that one also. Check to see when Lightfeather was last online, and if it's been a while go ahead and kill her characters.

message 8: by Summer ☀️ (last edited Aug 02, 2011 03:25PM) (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 1886 comments Well, Arena 27 barely has any RPers/characters....so, do you think you can advertise Arena 27 or something? :D

message 9: by Poipoi (new)

Poipoi | 3 comments ill join 27 what spots are open

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments You should see a list of free and full spots on the character page.

message 11: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 1999 comments Lynx wrote: "Oooh. Yeah. And you're close to the end in that one also. Check to see when Lightfeather was last online, and if it's been a while go ahead and kill her characters."

Alrighty!

message 12: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Ummmm...... I am new to this group so I dont know if this is ok on this topic so if not you can just delete it. My group is also a Hunger Games group and it would benifit for a few more members. So please think about joining http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments There's an ad topic for that. Scroll past the arenas and you should see it.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 162 comments It's like no one is in Arena 26.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Has Asa been on there lately?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 162 comments No

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments That would be why... how many people would you say rp in the space of a week?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 162 comments Idk? I'm on everyday for about 4 hours reading and posting on all my groups, trying to bring some of them back to life.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Hm........... Would you like me to try and contact Asa? If he doesn't reply, I or another moderator can take over.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 162 comments Yes please

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 162 comments thx

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments Arena 30z no ones on ever and the arena hasn't started yet

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Fetch! I'm guilty there. hehe. I forgot about that arena. I've been super busy. Um.... I can message the mod if you want me to. Although I'm pretty sure the arena has been on her mind some. I think she might be waiting for people to finish up with the training scores and all so she can post the results.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) | 162 comments "I don't even knwo which Arena to join!" she wails

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments ☠Loudfire♥ wrote: "Yeah, I think we're ready for the arena :)"

Okay. I'll message her.

message 27: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) i'm in the never ending arena and everyone is gone except me and jake. can you add some PIZZAZZ to it.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Sure. Twist, trap, or something else?

message 29: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) Hey can the rain that falls be super sized?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't even get into an arena!!!!! they are all full!!!!

message 32: by ♡Nosidam♡ (new)

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments You can wait for the next one.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

When is that???

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

You can just randomly join that one???

message 35: by ♡Nosidam♡ (new)

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments Yeah. That one never get's full. And it's good practice role-play.

message 36: by ♡Nosidam♡ (new)

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments Yup. You make a character and then role-play.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

kk!!!! NOW I'M A BELIEVER!!!!!!! ((Sorry I am listening to that song!!!))

message 38: by ♡Nosidam♡ (new)

♡Nosidam♡ | 1292 comments Hehe.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Next arenas will be started in two weeks! :D Us Gamemakers have plans.... Mwahahahaha!

message 40: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 1999 comments MWARHARHARHARHARHARHAR!!!

Sorry, I'm a bit excited right now...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

:D LOL!!!!! You guys are creepy...... :P

message 42: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 1999 comments Who's creepy? I'm not creepy... Hehehehehehehhhh...

Tea in Chapter Three (teainchapterthree) The Distrct 7 rebellion is really slow right now. None are posting often.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Oh. Hm........ Well, I can't really do anything about that one. Sorry

Tea in Chapter Three (teainchapterthree) Why?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments It's not an arena. I'd usually just throw in a Gamemaker twist to throw in drama. That's a rebellion, there's not really anything I can do.

Tea in Chapter Three (teainchapterthree) Ok. When will you start a new arena? I deisre some Gamemaker twists.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments I don't know when we will. I'll talk it over with the other Gamemakers some more.

Tea in Chapter Three (teainchapterthree) Alright, thank you.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Arena 32 and arena 33

« previous 1